I just made a big mistake I think. I saw that I never had deleted WordMole. Well I deleted it and my phone prompted a restart. I declined. The app doesn't show anymore but I'm getting this feeling that my phone is going to act up if this thing isn't fully deleted. I'm going to tough it out....
    It won't hurt anything, but it's not fully deleted from your phone, either.
    04-06-09 06:33 PM
    I just made a big mistake I think. I saw that I never had deleted WordMole. Well I deleted it and my phone prompted a restart. I declined. The app doesn't show anymore but I'm getting this feeling that my phone is going to act up if this thing isn't fully deleted. I'm going to tough it out....
    That's it, take it like a man!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 06:33 PM
    Your hands are shaking though, right? And you're starting to sweat? Oh ya. I've seen the signs. The beast is ready to pounce....
    04-06-09 06:35 PM
    Your hands are shaking though, right? And you're starting to sweat? Oh ya. I've seen the signs. The beast is ready to pounce....
    Naw I think the beast will be good for now....
    04-06-09 06:41 PM
    Srry for jacking the thread forever29...Back to topic,Dont pull that battery for a while!!
    04-06-09 06:45 PM
    Ok this sounds interesting. I've got a pearl, current file free is 20535138 Bytes, and I ran soft pull this morning. How do I find my running time? Do I need to download an app to get to it?

04-06-09 06:45 PM
    Ok this sounds interesting. I've got a pearl, current file free is 20535138 Bytes, and I ran soft pull this morning. How do I find my running time? Do I need to download an app to get to it?

alt+right shift+H
    04-06-09 06:50 PM
    i like this thread!

im gonna try and do the same thing
    04-06-09 06:58 PM
    I havent had to do a battery pull in a lolng time.
    04-06-09 07:22 PM
    23825 Seconds
    35.96 MB
    04-06-09 09:14 PM
    812k seconds of uptime, 9MB free application memory, running standard apps plus viigo, google maps, playing mp3's, and twitterberry

04-06-09 09:36 PM
    This is going to be a very interesting thread! BTW, I'm not participating due to an issue with my Bold.
    04-06-09 09:55 PM
    This is going to be a very interesting thread! BTW, I'm not participating due to an issue with my Bold.
    What's the issue Dub-G?

04-06-09 10:11 PM
    What's the issue Dub-G?

My Bold shuts off randomly. A few weeks ago I wiped everything off of my phone and put back the same OS back on to my Bold. A week after that it shut off again. So Rogers suspects it's either a corrupted file or the hardware. So they want me to completely wipe everything out and do not do a backup. Just put the original OS back on my Bold and see if it happens again. If it does then it's the hardware. So I'm just waiting to get another PDA because I really need the calendar before I do this.

I'm gonna have a Naked Bold.
    04-06-09 10:21 PM
    This thread reminded me of that Seinfeld episode entitled "The Contest". Can't wait to see who's "Master of Their Domain".
    04-06-09 10:41 PM
    My Bold shuts off randomly. A few weeks ago I wiped everything off of my phone and put back the same OS back on to my Bold. A week after that it shut off again. So Rogers suspects it's either a corrupted file or the hardware. So they want me to completely wipe everything out and do not do a backup. Just put the original OS back on my Bold and see if it happens again. If it does then it's the hardware. So I'm just waiting to get another PDA because I really need the calendar before I do this.

I'm gonna have a Naked Bold.
    Well hopefully it works out okay. If you get close to getting it to work you know where to come for help.

04-06-09 10:45 PM
    This thread reminded me of that Seinfeld episode entitled "The Contest". Can't wait to see who's "Master of Their Domain".
    That's a great analogy!

04-06-09 10:46 PM
    i rarely do a battery pull. memory is always low though. however, the bold never seems slow. i'm always hanging under 10mb. when i have done a reset because of new apps, i noticed app memory only goes to about 30mb. never seen it in the 40's since i first got it. i do have facebook and that is probably the culprit.
    04-06-09 10:51 PM
    I'm Out!!!
    04-06-09 10:52 PM
    I'm Out!!!
    Ok Kramer

04-06-09 11:25 PM
    I just rebooted, a few hours later and only have 25.? Mb left. I think I may have a mem leak some where. I can't seem to close all these apps. Like visial voice mail. It doesn't work nut I'd like to to close.

04-07-09 12:01 AM
    Well hopefully it works out okay. If you get close to getting it to work you know where to come for help.

I hope so too. Thank you.
    04-07-09 12:15 AM
    I'm Out!!!

LMAO!

I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!
    04-07-09 12:17 AM
    Think I'll jump in if y'all don't mind. Just rebooted after deleting some apps, currently running 28 of them, a handful of launchers and a few themes. Uptime is 25 minutes and available app memory is 38mb. I usually reboot quite a bit but I'm gonna do my best to hold off!

04-07-09 01:53 AM
    Uptime: 412364 seconds
    Free Space:17.6 MB
    04-07-09 05:11 AM
360 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD