I have a Blackberry Bold 9930. The issue I am having has to do with group messaging. I am not having an issue as long as the group is going back and forth. My issue is that when I start a new message to a member within a group it appears to send the message to EVERY ONE within the group message.....UGH!!!!! I have searched everything I could to find a solution without success. Please help.

I know that you can agree when you send a multiple person text that the group can reply to all. Just wondering if that has something to do with this. Either way it is driving me crazy and can prove to be dangerous when you think your sending something to one person and next thing you know a group has it.
    05-13-13 11:44 PM
    Does it happen even if you use an individual contact chat, and not the group message ?
    05-14-13 05:24 AM
    i not sure there is a way to send an individual message within a group. I think thats kind of the point of the "group". I suggest to simply send that person an individual message. Now if that still goes to the group then you have a bigger beast on your hands.
    05-14-13 05:52 PM
    Yes it happens even when I start an individual message outside the group.
    05-15-13 01:39 AM
    I do not attempt to send an individual message from the group message but instead I send an individual message and it shows up within the group chat.
    05-15-13 01:41 AM