Hi there;
    I have 2 Balckberries. One is a 8820 (ver4.5.0.52) and the other is a 9000 (recently upgraded to Ver4.5). The 8820 is a corporate issue one with push email coming from my company via a Lotus Notes email client / server setup. The 9000 is my personal one with personal internet POP email (pull). I think I have 3 email accounts on the 9000.

I actually need both Blackberries to be melded into one.
    I need the calendar function and corporate email from the 8820 AND the personal email from my 9000 at the same time. The 9000 also has contacts and email addresses I need (but I figured how to moved them between either the 8820 or 9000 via the Blackberry desktop manager).

What I cannot figure out is how to load the Lotus Client / corp issue software onto my 9000 so it co-habitat with my personal email services - and how to load up the 8820 calendar function (also from the corp issue Lotus connection) on to my 9000.

HELP!

I am a newbie, so please send a easy-to-follow set of instructions.

Many thanks.
    08-18-09 10:43 AM
    You can set up your personal email on your work phone the same way you did on your personal one through blackberry.insertcellphoneco.com You can send your calendar over but idk the step by step functions but I'm pretty sure it can be done through desktop manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:38 AM
    I thought of that - except there is a very different interface when setting up email on the 8820 (corp phone). It does not let me set up any email except thru a web interface which is not activated / working / enabled? I suspect (but cannot prove) that there is a corp IT policy preventing this from happening, but that is a just a guess.
    08-18-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD