I had more than 15 bb's...
    now I have a Bold 9900 for a few weeks... but I'm going crazy...
    in my contry we have a summer hit: "I don't sleep in the summer" (or something like that)... seems like me too because of my BB ))
    first I had the problem with all the keyboard... got in to a service shop an fix it...
    now I can't use my trackpad, alt button... but not permanent... just to drive me crazy
    I have tryed almost all OS available for 9900... spent many nights on multiple forums...
    I love this phone... best I ever had... switched an iPhone 4 for this... but why this trouble?
    I'm tired... these days I will sell it...
    the question is: I don't like other OS... you know.. better then a bb is another bb
    what do you recommend?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-01-12 12:37 AM
    If you had more then 15 bb's then you will make a sound choice for your next BB.
    08-01-12 12:42 AM
    Sounds like you have a defective device If you are having problems with certain keys not working. I'm assuming it is out of warranty since you mentioned taking it to a shop to fix keyboard issues (if it is still under warranty, I would call your carrier and ask for a replacement). I have a 9900 and have none of those issues, so unfortunately it sounds like you just got a bad one. You could get a 9810 if you want a current BB other than 9900 or pick up an older berry used for cheap and then wait for BB10.
    08-01-12 03:15 AM
    @rosebud68 )) I' ve had them all!!!

@crackheadberry666 I'm sure my device has some problems... The warrany is gone, so I have to choose a good technician for the job... It will be my last try to fix the new problem, after that 9810 will be the choice.

Hope BB10 will come soon with some good devices, I will wait... and wait...
    08-01-12 07:10 AM
    You could also open a service ticket directly through RIM, since the phone itself should still be warrantied.
    08-01-12 07:21 AM
    unfortunately the warranty is gone since the first technician changed some things for the first keyboard failure... is not about warranty, is about stabillity... two days after the first problem I have another...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-01-12 11:52 AM
    tell me who ever is stoping you to do so, i will make an official complaint about it.
    08-01-12 11:56 AM
    I'm back! And I'm back in style now with a new BlackBerry : this time I'm sure I will not have any problems with my keyboard! This Z10 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    ItsMrMark likes this.
    05-19-13 02:18 PM
    I'm back! And I'm back in style now with a new BlackBerry : this time I'm sure I will not have any problems with my keyboard! This Z10 rocks!

Posted via CB10
    Enjoy your new BB. Hope this time all is well.
    05-19-13 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD