Ok, i didnt read til the end of the thread... Sorry all "welcome back!" Me love my Bold so much too
    06-08-09 01:41 AM
    Had to make the same descision a few times myself (other types of phones).
    I would advice you to make the switch and ask yourself a week or 2-3 later.....was this a good switch or do I want my BB back?

Had the problem myself a few times that I was doubting which phone to use, testing for a few days is def not enough for making a descision what phone to use
    06-08-09 03:44 AM
    It's so tough. Both have their advantages. I wish I could have two sims for the same number and just have one in each lol.
    06-08-09 11:46 AM
    It's so tough. Both have their advantages. I wish I could have two sims for the same number and just have one in each lol.

You can but it's illegal.
    06-08-09 12:16 PM
    You can but it's illegal.
    What's your point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:49 PM
    What's your point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Shame on you!
    06-08-09 01:19 PM
    If the iPhone ever gets blackberry messenger I'm going back to it! Until then, I'm stuck on the BB train.
    06-08-09 02:44 PM
    If you like the Blackberry and know it's a better device...why leave BB all together...The Storm is a great alternative to the Iphone...I have an Ipod touch, which gives me just about all the apps that the Iphone allows (except for the ones that deal with voice of course), but I use the BB Storm for phone and email...much better speakers and robust email features.
    06-08-09 03:41 PM
    I just read about the new Iphone 3GS and it sounds pretty nice, but I really like my Bold for what I need.
    06-08-09 04:28 PM
    I have a bold and ipod touch, if the ipod touch had a 3g antenna I'd agree that was the perfect solution, I love my touch and it is a great portable movie device and mp3 player but with wifi only most of the other benefits disappear once you leave home.

I prefer my BB as a phone but the whole app thing is becoming quite tempting, there are several that really interest me for my business and in comparison the BB app experience is just not there.

I am actually tempted at keeping my bold on orange PAYG (contract up soon) and adding an iphone on PAYG.
    06-08-09 05:30 PM
    I read the specs on the new iphone 3G S. It has a lot of new features like the voice command, sms/mms, video camcorder, copy cut paste. But I can't believe they still would not put a Camera Flash/LED. I think I'll stick to the bold for now. My bold can still do everything that is listed. Well except Autofocus on the camera. But thats no biggie.
    06-08-09 07:14 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD