Yah, I'm one of those who never quite makes up their mind whether to go with Blackberry or Android. I've given them both LONG hard looks. I think I'm finally there though. I think Android phones are sharp, fancy, cool and just all around nice but that said, I'm sticking with my Berry. WHY? Mostly because I'm tired of trying to figure out if my next app is going to play nice with my phone or if it will even play nice with my other apps. That's what happens with an open source OS. You have to take the bad with the good. For a long while, that was just fine and some people will always be good with that. Me? I'm just tired of it. While I really can't stand the browsing experience on my BB 9780, I've pretty much accepted it because I get most of what I want and need in the apps I've downloaded. They work well 99.9% of the time and I rarely have an issue with them. I know exactly what my Berry's shortcomings are and they never change. The things I count on, I can ALWAYS count on - good call quality, UMA calling, battery life, custom notifications and my apps working right all of the time. So, while I can often be found looking at those cool new Android phones, I will stick with the Berrys and hope that next year's new OS will be bigger and better than ever.
    08-22-11 04:22 PM
    Take note that some apps won't play nicely with the 9900 because it is now and Hardware accelerated.

Just know that you may have to use Safe Mode alot.
    08-22-11 04:26 PM
    Take note that some apps won't play nicely with the 9900 because it is now and Hardware accelerated.

Just know that you may have to use Safe Mode alot.
    That's good to know but I haven't made up my mind about that one yet. I hear it doesn't offer UMA and that's kind of a big thing for me. If it doesn't, it will be very disappointing. It's one of T-Mobile Blackberry's claim to fame as it were. I figure I'll try something really new for me - practice patience and see where everything's headed. Much as I like the 9900, I may opt to wait for the next big BB offering (next year)
    08-22-11 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD