05-31-10 04:05 PM
38 12
tools
    Someone post the verizon email address and we are all going to email verizon asking where the phone is and when is it being released
    05-18-10 07:24 PM
    If you expect to convince them to move the date sooner, complaining about the late release and threatening to switch to sprint would do better.

Not that either approach would do anything.
    05-18-10 07:28 PM
    I'm not threatning but maybe if they see how many people know about the phone and want it, they will just give us a release date already
    05-18-10 07:33 PM
    I emailed on Sunday, but I'm totally willing to do it again.
    05-18-10 07:44 PM
    I'm not threatning but maybe if they see how many people know about the phone and want it, they will just give us a release date already
    The only way that gets results is if your a CEO of a major corporation who's been with them a while and your threatening to take your business account to another carrier. We're small fish to these guys.
    05-18-10 07:46 PM
    well we will be a school of fish if everyone just does it...someone post the email address please
    05-18-10 07:48 PM
    Guys you won't accomplish anything. Just be patient and wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 07:51 PM
    no idea, but it wont help
    05-18-10 08:01 PM
    Remember, when Verizon rushes something, you get OS 5.0.0.591 for the Tour.
    05-18-10 08:18 PM
    We need to do something bigger. Like form a nationwide mob, cause chaos, get media publicity, blackmail the higher ups of Verizon.. Who's in?

05-18-10 08:36 PM
    We need to do something bigger. Like form a nationwide mob, cause chaos, get media publicity, blackmail the higher ups of Verizon.. Who's in?

Get torches like from 'Beauty and the Beast!'
    05-18-10 08:45 PM
    LMAO.......why so serious?
    05-18-10 09:01 PM
    LMAO.......why so serious?
    Yeah, This question courtesy of someone who already either:
    a) ordered his Bold,
    b) received his Bold,
    c) posted pictures of his Bold,
    d) all of the above.

Go to bed already and let the rest of us be miserable, will ya.
    If we want a flash mob, indulge us a little, huh?
    what's wrong with a little hand-wringing and hair-pulling anyway?

BTW before you all flame me...I'm wearing flame-retardant pjs.
    LOL
    05-18-10 09:07 PM
    el

oh

el

these topics are getting ridiculous
    05-18-10 09:07 PM
    Someone post the verizon email address and we are all going to email verizon asking where the phone is and when is it being released

stfu@verizonwireless.com
    05-18-10 09:33 PM
    lol that won't do ****. they don't care about what you think or what you want, they do what they want, and make you get what they want you to have.
    05-18-10 09:36 PM
    Perhaps Verizon is going to be preloading the 9650s with Duke Nukem Forever.
    05-18-10 09:55 PM
    Remember, when Verizon rushes something, you get OS 5.0.0.591 for the Tour.
    When they rush something you also get the Storm :/

05-18-10 10:12 PM
    Nice response from someone who represents the company. What a *********!
    05-18-10 10:52 PM
    doesn't the phone come out in june?
    05-19-10 05:34 AM
    No one outside of Crackberry cares about this phone. If they did, VZW would promote this phone like they do with the other phones that people actually care about.
    05-19-10 06:23 AM
    LOL! Sadly some people probably tried this email

05-28-10 03:14 AM
    I went through the Executive Leadership page of Verizon on Wednesday to send an inquiry. This page has the name, bios and photos of the executive team. I went through the office of Roger Gurnani, Senior Vice President of Product Development. In his bio, as well as the other execs, there is a contact link. I knew that the message would not go directly to Mr. Gurnani, however I was hopeful that I would hear at least something for us to grab on to. I wrote a very professional note, simply asking for an update on timing in regard to the 9650.

To my surprise, within hours of sending the message, I received a telephone call from "Jennifer" who claimed to be from the executive offices of Mr. Gurnani. She asked how she could help me. I explained that I have been a long -time customer of Verizon in good standing and was simply hoping to find out something that was going on in regard to the 9650 and was wondering why it had not even been announced, whereas Sprint as not only announced the device, but released it as well.

If Verizon wanted to have someone on their team that is REALLY nice, but would not even admit to the day of week that it is - they found it in Jennifer! Jennifer, although very nice, stated she could not comment on a device that has not been released yet and did not know when it would be released. She then made the strange comment of "Mr. xxxxx, please realize that you cannot always believe what you read on the internet or in a blog" (gee, really??) and that it was not even certain that Verizon has a Bold 9650. I caught her off guard when I told her that many of their stores already have a picture of the device up, referring to the promo poster that shows two or three devices, with one being the 9650. She hesitated with this, and just said that she had no idea why the posters were up.

So, my attempt to get more info out of Verizon leadership gave me pretty much nothing, so hopefully you guys will have more luck. I was pleasantly surprised that someone personally called, but sure wish they would have at least admitted that the 9650 exists!

Here is the webpage of Verizon leadership:
    Executive Leadership
    05-28-10 05:41 AM
    Yeah, exactly! Like pressuring them is going to do anything...not worth the time.

lol that won't do ****. they don't care about what you think or what you want, they do what they want, and make you get what they want you to have.
    05-28-10 06:57 AM
    I really don't think it's gonna work. Verizon knows were all waiting for the phone. No clue on why the release date is pushed back. I was in verizon yesterday cause I had to add another line and just decided to ask them and basically they said they had no clue. I told them I was waiting for the bold to upgrade and she said why wait, just get the tour now lol I told her no thanks
    05-28-10 07:04 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD