I saw it in Waterbury ct. It's very nice. Very responsive and the internet
    Is much better. The screen is on par with the iPhone 4.
    I wish the screen is bigger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 06:56 PM
    I saw it in Waterbury ct. It's very nice. Very responsive and the internet
    Is much better. The screen is on par with the iPhone 4.
    I wish the screen is bigger.

Yeah I was impressed at how good the touch screen was, especially coming from an iPhone 4.
    08-19-11 09:03 PM
    Most store managers and reps do have them for demo in all Verizon stores. It is a good device. I am happy.
    08-19-11 09:06 PM
    The new Bold is pretty good, but it felt strange using the touch screen in conjunction with the slider. It was like sometimes I was looking to the roller to move the cursor instead of touching the screen. The "old" style menu system works pretty well in the touch world. The $249 price seems a bit high I don't think its going to sell at that price. I am going to go back tomorrow to the mall and play with it somemore. I like it alot, the question is do I like it for two years, will I kick myself next year.
    08-19-11 09:21 PM
    I think you will be happy with it. I plan on using it for a while. First QNX device being all touch, it's not for me. So maybe by the time more keyboard QNX devices hit the market then it will be time for an upgrade again.
    08-19-11 09:25 PM
    I think you will be happy with it. I plan on using it for a while. First QNX device being all touch, it's not for me. So maybe by the time more keyboard QNX devices hit the market then it will be time for an upgrade again.
    Basically what I am banking on...
    08-19-11 09:28 PM
    exactly. a full touchscreen phone is not for me either. the 9930 is a great mix. i use the touchscreen a lot more than i thought i would.

i am waiting on the first QNX, 4G with a keyboard. So this phone will have to do me for a little while...i got a 4G mifi to give it a boost though

the 4G mifi's work great with blackberries.

08-19-11 11:06 PM
    I was playing with one at the verizon store today. I love the keyboard and gotta say I love the touch screen. I adopted almost instantly to the combination of both. I've always wanted to touch the screen of my 9700 since I got it and its a dream come true lol. I think the blackberry OS since OS6 was meant to be used with touch. Its so much faster and easier to select all the icons, different panels, different tabs in the browser, selecting thre address bar, scrolling thru pics, albums, and pinching to zoom on certain sites. At the same time you have the incredible speed of the keyboard and accuracy of the touchpad cursor. I can't wait to get my own from tmobile. The price is the only bummer. I would buy it outright but I just renewed my contract on another line so it makes no sense to not take the discount. I may have to force myself to wait a bit longer for the price top driop to 200 tho.

08-19-11 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD