Ok I already posted about this problem but never got an answer. I have a Rogers bold ( unlocked using it on Fido ). About 3 weeks ago I did an update (.266) that's when the roaming triangle showed up on the top of my screen. Last week I went to (.282 rogers ) and the triangle is still there. I went Into my manage connection and turned of data off when roaming. the triangle became red. BUT I cant use data lol. So that means my phone things I am roaming but I'm home. I don't think i"ll get charged for this because they could see where the charges come from, but I would like to know if there's a fix.

-Second problem, I know i saved a web search because i couldn't access the net because roaming was off, and know i noticed I have 1with a yellow globe next to it. I cant find that search. How do i get to it so i could remove it from my screen.

Thanks guys

***edit*** I got the answer to my second question. It sent me a message in my message folder (like an email ) when clicked on it open my saved search. Very cool
    Last edited by TheBBman; 07-16-09 at 03:01 PM.
    07-16-09 02:58 PM
    -Second problem, I know i saved a web search because i couldn't access the net because roaming was off, and know i noticed I have 1with a yellow globe next to it. I cant find that search. How do i get to it so i could remove it from my screen.

Thanks guys
    Go to any message icon (like SMS or an Email) and open. Click the menu button and go to Open Folders. You'll see Browser Messages, scroll there and click.
    07-16-09 03:01 PM
    Go to any message icon (like SMS or an Email) and open. Click the menu button and go to Open Folders. You'll see Browser Messages, scroll there and click.
    thanks i got that one. first time i use that feature lol
    07-16-09 03:03 PM
    The other sounds like a carrier issue.
    07-16-09 03:04 PM
    I think so, It's not the first time i hear of this on fido network with unlocked phone's. As long as there's no charges does not really bother me. Funny thing when i was running .167 the triangle wasn't there
    07-16-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD