Greetings Fellow Crackberries,

Holiday greetings and I just have a simple question and a complaint generally.

My question is this, is there any way to save you SMS messages to a file, and I know there is on the device (Bold 9000), but anyway to retrieve this same file and open it in another device, ie, laptop, which already has Blackberry device software, retrieve these messages for review?

I have a critical text conversation with someone who was not able to use a phone, thus it was all texted out. I saved it for critical information, but now is there any way to open up this file/log and retrieve to save it?

The complaint I have is Blackberry/ATT are horrible with direct information, why is it that it seems we all have to walk through an obnoxious labrynth of useless links that don't answer questions? I know its the nature of the beast of obsfuscation but this can be a pain in the you know where....

Thank you for reading and any helpful replies would be greatly appreciated. Please if you don't understand my question, I will give added clarification.

Lughtar
    12-19-09 07:27 PM
    I'm not sure if your able to just save an SMS as a text, but I do know that you can forward that message as an email, and then open the email on a computer.

You'd need to open the message(s) and select "Forward As" in the menu.

(Hopefully this is what you needed.)
    12-19-09 08:58 PM
    Okay, nOOb here with a real quick question regarding the sms/mms folder and the crunchSMS.

when i receive a new incoming text, the text appears in both the sms/mms folder and the crunchSMS one as well.

i was wondering if its possible to have my incoming texts only appear in crunchSMS and not the sms/mms folder and it for only incoming picture messages?
    06-27-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD