My Cousin Just Recently Gave Me His Old Tmobile Blackberry And He Had It Unlocked So He Could Use His At&t Sim Card . Now That I Have It Im Trying To Use My Tmobile Sim Card In It And Im Not Getting Any Kind Of Reception Let Alone 3G . At Times I Might Get 3G For Like .... A Minute Or So Then It Will Go Back To At&t Or It Says That Theres No Mobile Connection Or Something.
    Ive Tried Inputing The APN Settings For Tmobile Networks But , Thats Not Really Helpin Me Out Any. Please Help , It Would Be Greatly Appreciated !. (:
    06-27-11 02:52 PM
    Will only work on 2G in manage connections.
    tatertashh92 likes this.
    06-27-11 03:47 PM
    My Cousin Just Recently Gave Me His Old Tmobile Blackberry And He Had It Unlocked So He Could Use His At&t Sim Card . Now That I Have It Im Trying To Use My Tmobile Sim Card In It And Im Not Getting Any Kind Of Reception Let Alone 3G . At Times I Might Get 3G For Like .... A Minute Or So Then It Will Go Back To At&t Or It Says That Theres No Mobile Connection Or Something. Ive Tried Inputing The APN Settings For Tmobile Networks But , Thats Not Really Helpin Me Out Any. Please Help , It Would Be Greatly Appreciated !. (:
    It sounds like the phone still has routing for AT&T. Go to Host Routing Table (Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table in OS6, it's similar on OS5, but I don't remember the exact sequence) and open the menu (BB Button on the left of the scroll pad). Select "Register Now" and get your tables updated.

Another thing: if you haven't already, you need a blackberry plan on your t-mo account.
    Last edited by dougsorensen; 06-27-11 at 04:36 PM.
    tatertashh92 likes this.
    06-27-11 03:49 PM
    Thanksss (:
    06-27-11 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD