Hi everyone,

I need help locating my SRP ID. I have looked at:

KB04744-How to locate and change the SRP ID and SRP Authentication Key

which is supposed to tell me how locate it. But, and maybe I'm missing something obvious, what is the Enterprise server?

I've also looked at how to find it on my phone:

KB05508-Locate the SRP ID on the BlackBerry smartphone

but I'm running OS 5, and when I tried to follow these instructions I got lost after Advanced Options>Service Book. It's driving me crazy! I need assistance from Blackberry Support, but can't use it until I register. And I can't register without this SRP ID. It's a vicious circle for a technologically challenged person.

If anyone could help me, I would be so so grateful! My blackberry pauses every five seconds with the little BlackBerry hourglass clock; I can't even type three words without it pausing for 3 minutes. Sometimes I'll even leave it alone and when i look at it it just has the clock there. It's been like this for a month and just got worse, and I definitely need Blackberry tech support now. Anyway, enough of my rant. Thank you!
    11-10-10 03:25 PM
    First of all, try a battery pull to free up any issues, I'll see if I could examine my servicebooks to tell you which one to look for.

Second, are you on BIS or BES?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 03:34 PM
    I'll check to see which one I'm on. It's going to take about 10 minutes though, quite literally. I'll post when I find out

So. I just realized what BES and BIS stand for. The question is, how do I tell which I'm on? I'm really confused. Again, I apologize for my lack of knowledge on this topic. I've never had a problem before so I haven't had to familiarize myself with any of this.
    Last edited by NovaBlueBerry; 11-10-10 at 03:42 PM.
    11-10-10 03:37 PM
    I'm on BIS, the SRP is nowhere to be found on my blackberry, or it sounds to be on BES only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 03:41 PM
    Ok I figured out the difference. I am on BIS. And I agree, I looked through all my service books and found nothing having to do with an SRP ID. But I'm trying to register on Blackberry just to get tech assistance, and it's required.
    Also, I looked around a little more and I think I figured it out. I must have been on the enterprise server technical assistance. But I would never have even figured that out without your help! Thank you let's see if I can figure this out...
    11-10-10 03:46 PM
    If your on BES, and you open any of the "Desktop" service books, the SRP is what's listed as the UID.

It's basically like the license code/identifier for your BES server.
    11-10-10 03:56 PM
    I have recently installed BB messenger on IOS 7.but when i open application it asking for server _ address /SRPID
    can any one please help me what is the server address and srpid for BES10
    thanks
    09-22-13 02:33 PM

saala gaandu bna rhe h y
    10-25-13 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD