I must be the luckiest man in the world. I have 2 9650 Bolds on VZW. I have used every leaked software since I got them almost 2 years ago. I have used official versions. I have wiped,copied,cloned,got 40 apps running,200 songs and I have 3000 pictures on them.I have never had a problem not one. Now I did do the battery pulls early when I change the OS to 6 but I have not pulled the battery in 3 months. I get all day battery life on heavy use. I just have no problems, Period.And like I said I have to that are exact clones of each other.The have been unlocked by Verizion and used overseas,in the states with different Sim cards. You name it they did it. Like I said maybe I am lucky or maybe I am good.
    saintj likes this.
    07-24-11 09:28 PM
    Now that's funny since the 9650 came out barely one year ago, but I get what you are saying and have similar experience with multiple 9650s though I have a lot more apps and music than you and I load hybrids every other week or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 09:48 PM
    My 9650 has also been very reliable/solid...it's been with me to many places as well, including Central America and three European countries...works without any problems like a $200 Smartphone should.
    07-25-11 12:05 AM
    I've run every build of BB6 since it first leaked and a few builds of OS5 and never had any real problems either. I've had one random reboot on 5.0.0.732 a year ago.

And you haven't had them 2 years, Verizon released the Bold 9650 online June 3rd and in stores June 10th, 2011.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-25-11 at 07:54 AM.
    07-25-11 07:52 AM
    I've run every build of BB6 since it first leaked and a few builds of OS5 and never had any real problems either. I've had one random reboot on 5.0.0.732 a year ago.

And you haven't had them 2 years, Verizon released the Bold 9650 online June 3rd and in stores June 10th, 2011.
    I think you mean June 2010

Cause if not i got mine WAY before it was released.

And for the most part it has been a GREAT device, but i came from a storm and S2
    07-25-11 09:00 AM

To be honest, I've had some random reboots (even one this morning as a matter of fact lol)

But they're not camera related...just random errors that happen for who-knows-what reason..one of them only happened whenever the phone got hot in GSM mode and it said "DAL Critical Failure" on the white screen..
    07-25-11 09:03 AM
    Well I guess when you have Verizion 1 plus years seems like 2. I want to upgrade but I hate to screw up a good thing. I do not use my phone for games,just a phone,text,emails and a bunch of travel and business apps.It would be nice to have a larger screen for my pictures but I want it to work more than anything else. Now if I played games I guess I would want a larger screen. And I must admit I would like a touch screen but BB is going to have to prove they have one that works before i go there with RIM.
    07-25-11 10:29 PM
    Well I guess when you have Verizion 1 plus years seems like 2. I want to upgrade but I hate to screw up a good thing. I do not use my phone for games,just a phone,text,emails and a bunch of travel and business apps.It would be nice to have a larger screen for my pictures but I want it to work more than anything else. Now if I played games I guess I would want a larger screen. And I must admit I would like a touch screen but BB is going to have to prove they have one that works before i go there with RIM.
    Well, the new Torch (9860) that's coming out looks promising.
    07-25-11 11:12 PM
    I must admit after reading MANY different post in the last 7 months (since OS6) there seems to be quite a bit of problems across the board. I purchased my 9650 from Sprint on June 7, 2010 and its been pretty stable since I bought it. I've only used carrier updates since day one. In the past year I've had two problems #1, I lost the ability to use email for approx 24 hours and #2 (6.0.0.600) experiencing black wake up screen (approx 15 sec) on 4 different occasions. All in all my 9650 has been rock solid, I have 35 apps, 45 themes, 1700 songs (16gb mem crd), 800 pictures and battery last approx 12 hrs daily. Even though I rarely play games I kept "brickbreaker". The phone's signal strength stays between 4 & 5 in the 5 states I've been to in the past year. Last but not lease it works flawless with Blackberry Bridge on my PlayBook. I guess I'm one of the LUCKY ones also
    Last edited by spencerdl; 07-26-11 at 01:22 AM.
    07-26-11 01:16 AM
    Nice to hear that... i'm also lucky.
    07-26-11 06:25 PM
    User error. Sounds like you don't have it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-27-11 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD