Ok so here it is, I had the Iphone 3g since last July (16gb White). I really liked that phone, really fun and simple to use. 1 week ago I said to myself I want to trade this phone and get another one ( with the same value ) so I could trade it when the 3gs comes and buy that one. Because i believe the value of my 16gb is going to drop ALLOT when the new one come out. So I traded my Iphone for a BB Bold ( I always liked this phone).

At first, I really believed that I would miss the iphone, but i said to myself, in a couple of days ill be getting the new one so it's all good. That same night I got home with the new bold in my hands, I was like a little kid touching and opening everything. Next day I setup email accounts ( personal and work) and even started using the BBM. It's been 5 days now that I have the Bold and no iphone. Today is the day the 3.0 got released, And I dont CARE .

There is no way im getting the new Iphone, I'm keeping my Bold. I honestly LOVE this phone. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the Iphone but this is something else. I missed having a keyboard, led indicator light, even the track ball.

Ok the iphone has some cool things ( app store, screen rotates, great Ipod, It's a fun phone all around). But the Bold has all that ( minus the screen rotate) and more. The keypad is amazing, the screen is beautiful, the design of the phone is perfect, the speakers are the best i ever had on a mobile)

To end this, I think the Iphone is great to play games and surf the web, but it's not what I need i a smartphone. You could do almost everything with the bold that you could do with the Iphone and much more

I LOVE THIS PHONE
    06-17-09 10:13 PM
    Welcome to the addiction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 11:35 PM
    Excellent. Bwahahahaha....so it begins.

06-17-09 11:54 PM
    Yea, all of us here love our Bold. It truly is an amazing device. Can't go a minute without mine.

Chris
    06-18-09 12:03 AM

Well put...

06-18-09 12:06 AM
    So your addicted as well..
    06-18-09 02:42 AM
    Reading this actually made me smile.

The Bold is amazing!

06-18-09 09:16 AM
    Nice. I may get rid of mine for a brand new curve... not sure!
    06-18-09 09:33 AM
    Yeah, I agreee, But Im getting the iPhone too. I need both =D
    06-18-09 10:09 AM
    So I had the iPhone 2G, I got rid of it to get the Bold. I didn't get addicted, but used it for a month and then gave it back to go back to my iphone and wait for the 3.0 and the 3G S.

I downloaded the 3.0 software for the iphone, I'm not overly impressed even if it's just running on the first gen hardware.

Since the release of the 3.0 software I have been thinking how good the bold felt in my hands, how awesome it was to have a physical QWERTY keyboard.

One of my reasons for going back to the iPhone was the email and the active sync with my email at work and the TRUE html emails.

I believe I am going to have to go back to the Bold because when push comes to shove, overall I think it's a better smartphone.
    06-18-09 10:25 AM

Yes This must be an addiction , its a great device. I just cant put it down lol.
    Do you think i'll ever be able to put this phone down? Not that I mind heheheeh
    06-18-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD