I tried downloading it form BB.com, but it says my device is not supported.

I am using .266

I tried with the DM to reload it, but its not there.
    06-08-09 05:47 PM
    If it's still listed under your applications list then WeatherBug will work fine.

You just won't be able to find the icon for the program.
    06-08-09 05:48 PM
    If it's still listed under your applications list then WeatherBug will work fine.

You just won't be able to find the icon for the program.
    It's not there>

I know that
    06-08-09 05:57 PM
    It's not there>

I know that
    Then hopefully you have your OS downloaded on your PC. That way you can retrive BB Maps through Desktop Manager.
    06-08-09 06:01 PM
    Yeah you can retrieve it from another OS backup, one that has BB maps in it.

Other option like i use:

Now i use google maps anyways as it is better IMO which it is by many as well....

Until RIM updates their maps and make BB maps faster for canada and elsewhere.... i will stick with google maps.

I also use the weather network here in canada instead of any other weather program, now in the USA try and find as i am sure many here will state what is good and not.

Basically with google maps and a separate GOOD/BETTER weather program .. you would be happier.
    06-08-09 06:09 PM
    Why don't you just use the weather program that's on .266? It works just as good as weatherbug
    And doesn't have any of the horrible memory leaks. Plus you don't have to put BB maps back on witch
    Saves memory.
    Just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:20 PM
    Why don't you just use the weather program that's on .266? It works just as good as weatherbug
    And doesn't have any of the horrible memory leaks. Plus you don't have to put BB maps back on witch
    Saves memory.
    Just my opinion.

I just installed .266 and the only weather app I see is My Cast Weather, which requies a subscription purchase after several days (7 I think). WB is free.

06-08-09 07:15 PM
    I just installed .266 and the only weather app I see is My Cast Weather, which requies a subscription purchase after several days (7 I think). WB is free.

Maybe i need to recheck this... Never saw a subscription notice, if so than yes Weather Bug is better.
    06-08-09 07:33 PM
    Then hopefully you have your OS downloaded on your PC. That way you can retrive BB Maps through Desktop Manager.
    I do, how?
    06-08-09 08:06 PM
    I got it, thanks!
    06-08-09 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD