if you head over to this site:

9000 - HTC, LG, 3G, Samsung, NEC, Nokia, Sony, Tools, Acer, Microsoft, Accessories Stor

you'll see parts for the Bold that are branded. what you won't see is a bottom cover with the AT&T logo on it. i hope that dosen't mean that these aren't even tooled up yet. how could they have covers for Rogers and Turkcell(?) but not AT&T...? i'm guessing because they're no where to be found.
    08-15-08 03:52 PM
    There are other HK based parts site that have the AT&T bottom cover and others available.

Regards,
    08-15-08 03:54 PM
    if you head over to this site:

9000 - HTC, LG, 3G, Samsung, NEC, Nokia, Sony, Tools, Acer, Microsoft, Accessories Stor

you'll see parts for the Bold that are branded. what you won't see is a bottom cover with the AT&T logo on it. i hope that dosen't mean that these aren't even tooled up yet. how could they have covers for Rogers and Turkcell(?) but not AT&T...? i'm guessing because they're no where to be found.
    I think it's just that this Hong Kong based company has chosen not to mfr the at&t cover yet. It doesn't appear to be any reason for you to lose hope.
    08-15-08 04:00 PM
    Or they haven't opted to set up a part # yet because AT&T isn't there yet with a release date.
    08-15-08 04:41 PM
    all this rumor drama makes me so wanna get a preordered unlocked lol..... ugh if only to decide which is better *sigh*
    08-15-08 04:42 PM
    seems like ill be spending 1.99$ alot. Those screen covers look like a good idea. Who makes the best tho I remember this one company and they came with like a special applicator to make sure it doesnt have bubbles and whatnot.
    08-15-08 08:58 PM
    I can't remember the company you are talking about but I have used best skins ever and they are great and cheaper. Just use a credit card to squeegie out the bubbles.
    08-15-08 09:27 PM
    Invisible shield buy it once, and they replace it if needed no questions asked. Its worth it.
    08-20-08 12:35 PM
    not to be off topic, but bse's are much cheaper.
    08-20-08 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD