so i just called and ive been on the phone with this guy for about 10 minutes now at first i asked him if he has the bold 9930 and he said h old on let me check and he was checking and checking and he says thats wierd it shows up as not open box so im not sure if i can sell it to you and he said just bare with me for another minute il check and hes still checking and he said its not even on sale yet but it showso n the computer and he asked if i checked online and i said yeah i went to the crackberry site and i told him how i went on crackberry and saw that some guy called that number and she actually sold it to him and he started laughing and he said hold on let me check for you and he told me yeah its a really nice phone and he said im an android person but id switch to blackberry for this and he said just hang one more second and then he comes back and gives me this number and says this guy will explain everything to you about the release date its all crazy but he says if i call and pre order he will ship it out first thing monday and i will get over night shipping

18667454679 ext #9650
    08-12-11 06:33 PM
    Oh yeah he also asked me how much i was willing to spend and i said 250-300 and he said oh ur willing to pay full price? and i said no i was gonna use upgrade and hes like OHH you would get it for much cheaper then
    08-12-11 06:36 PM
    Holy run on sentence Batman haha. Thanks for the info.

Free overnight shipping?
    anon(728548) and anon(52425) like this.
    08-12-11 06:38 PM
    Holy run on sentence Batman haha. Thanks for the info.

Free overnight shipping?
    hahaha i think so he said "he might even be able to get you over night shipping"
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    08-12-11 06:41 PM
    he just called me back and said yeah he cant sell it to me right now but when he gets back into his office monday he will have it all ready to ship out and ill have it by tuesday ;DD and oh yeah he said free overnight shipping
    08-12-11 06:46 PM
    18667454679 ext #9650
    Extention 9650, is that coincidence or did he just repeat the number off his old Bold? LOL
    anon(728548) likes this.
    08-12-11 06:56 PM
    Extention 9650, is that coincidence or did he just repeat the number off his old Bold? LOL
    lmao
    08-12-11 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD