So you go illimited 3g? so your gps should work without a problem ..mmmm i guess vodaphone as some issue to make work the bold on their net work right now.. that s what happen if you get a device beofer they officialy realase it

the bold is currently cad $399 with rogers with 3 years contract so i m quite sure it will be above 500 buck without contract
    08-17-08 10:47 AM
    yes unlimited 3G (of course exclude pop3 e-mail checking...)

so i can google & yahoo without worries..

While using the GPS, it still say my network encounter some error. I will go their retail shop to get some answers i think...

Do you know how to change what icon/application to show on "Desktop/Home screen"??

One big problem i have now is to set all the profile, from 'normal', 'loud', 'vibrate'......a lot. Really need some time to configure them all!

By the way....my English is not A class so I would like to know : Does " In Holster " /" Out of Holster" is describing that "when you put in your case / when you take it out from your case"??

I dont really sure if i understand that correctly!!

And, Woo, 3 years is a long time!
    08-17-08 10:55 AM
    yes unlimited 3G (of course exclude pop3 e-mail checking...)

so i can google & yahoo without worries..

While using the GPS, it still say my network encounter some error. I will go their retail shop to get some answers i think...

Do you know how to change what icon/application to show on "Desktop/Home screen"??

One big problem i have now is to set all the profile, from 'normal', 'loud', 'vibrate'......a lot. Really need some time to configure them all!

By the way....my English is not A class so I would like to know : Does " In Holster " /" Out of Holster" is describing that "when you put in your case / when you take it out from your case"??

I dont really sure if i understand that correctly!!

And, Woo, 3 years is a long time!
    -nice , unlimited 3 g

-it will better that you talk to the blackberry support. it may be possible that vodaphone give an unlimited 3g but block the gps and it will be an extra like it is for the pop3 mail... let us know

- "Desktop/Home screen"?? you mean on your phone, if it s the case its very simple , just click on then berry button in the home screen , then go over the icon you want to move and click again in the berry button. it will propose you to move it anywhere you want , to hide it etc... the berry botton it s lke the right clik of you computer mouse

-Regarding your porfile issue , it s not an issue , we all get there my freind , it will take you a good two weeks to get use to your berry and them belive you will become addict like anyone else

- Holster " /" Out of Holster" is describing that "when you put in your case / when you take it out from your case"?? Your english is good .. YES
    08-17-08 11:04 AM
    - Who i gonna call? I think you mean i write a mail to RIM directly..? Couldnt find any mail that i can send to in RIM website....

- Yes on my phone. Sorry i confused you. I understand the berry button now, thanks.
    And I want to move some icons to where the wallpaper is. Cause there are 5 or six icons there for me to quickly access to it but i want to change it..

- I know but just there are too many config, not like other device!!
    I will get used to it, i have 18months anyway

- Thanks...I will spend some time to config the profile tomorrow
    08-17-08 11:22 AM
    Every carrier that sale blackberry's have a blackberry support.. when you call vodaphone they will transfer you right away.. Since it s a carrier issue anyway there are no needs to send an email to RIM

enjoy your Bold
    08-17-08 11:32 AM
    I got my bold from HKCSL @15/AUG
    $0for the bold + ~US25 per month (24months) corp plan services

anyone know when will japanese/chinese os will release because i cant read now
    My os same version of offical site
    08-17-08 11:35 AM
    Cause there are 5 or six icons there for me to quickly access to it but i want to change it..
    ========

u may move it from homescreen
    08-17-08 11:36 AM
    Every carrier that sale blackberry's have a blackberry support.. when you call vodaphone they will transfer you right away.. Since it s a carrier issue anyway there are no needs to send an email to RIM

enjoy your Bold
    Thanks again...own you one.

Last question:
    I want to move some icons to where the wallpaper is. Cause there are 5 or six icons there for me to quickly access to it but i want to change it..
    (like what we have it the photo...)

08-17-08 11:37 AM
    I got my bold from HKCSL @15/AUG
    $0for the bold + ~US25 per month (24months) corp plan services

anyone know when will japanese/chinese os will release because i cant read now
    My os same version of offical site
    You get it cheaper, good for you!

I can read chinese and type chinese...
    08-17-08 11:39 AM
    Cause there are 5 or six icons there for me to quickly access to it but i want to change it..
    ========

u may move it from homescreen
    Sorry I am new, can you explain more?
    thanks
    08-17-08 11:40 AM
    Thanks again...own you one.

Last question:
    I want to move some icons to where the wallpaper is. Cause there are 5 or six icons there for me to quickly access to it but i want to change it..
    (like what we have it the photo...)

like this?

Last edited by lctang; 08-17-08 at 11:45 AM.
    08-17-08 11:42 AM
    yup...how...please tell me
    08-17-08 11:43 AM
    also can you use your GPS, lctang?
    08-17-08 11:46 AM
    1.change icon
    press bb icon on your keyboard you may see move, move to first row
    open pictures you will see the list of photo, select it and press bb icon, u may see it
    08-17-08 11:54 AM
    also can you use your GPS, lctang?

yes! pretty good
    08-17-08 11:55 AM
    opps...so you mean first row = those display on screen?!

So stupid i am, thanks a lot!!

Then i think it is vodafone's problem...i will call them..
    08-17-08 11:56 AM
    Congratulations on being among the first to get their hand on this device. They should be available here shortly.

Until then, we have to guess if the same techniques used on the current generation, will work on the Bold.

To set up your home screen, press the Menu key (left of the trackball) to display all the available icons.

Select the desired icon and press Menu. Move is the highlighted command. Press the trackball to activate it.

Move the icon to the desired position.

The first 6 will be on your short list.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Stoner; 08-17-08 at 02:59 PM.
    08-17-08 12:29 PM

Your baby is so adorable!! anyway congrats you got the bold..

I wish you best luck with bold..
    08-17-08 01:03 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD