I dont know why but i record videos on my blackberry name them and when i go look for them i dont see them.

where should they be?

i just recorded some amazing videos of my daughter's 4rth bday and i try to find them to send them to family overseas and i dont know where they are.

i'm so bumbed.
    07-20-11 08:54 PM
    Where are you looking? Are they not in the Videos icon when you launch the Media folder?

You said you renamed them, have you tried just entering in the name in Universal Search to see if you can locate them that way?
    07-20-11 08:58 PM
    Where are you looking? Are they not in the Videos icon when you launch the Media folder?

You said you renamed them, have you tried just entering in the name in Universal Search to see if you can locate them that way?
    Under media their is a videos folder and i scroll through whats there and nothing that i record on my bold is there all the videos i see are really old from my curve.

I just tried the Uni. Search nada.
    07-20-11 09:06 PM
    How about checking the media card contents on your PC? Plug your Bold in via USB and choose USB Drive and browse with windows explorer.
    07-21-11 07:09 AM
    Something strange like this happened to me a few times when I had my Curve. If I remember correctly, I would make a video or a voice clip and go to look, and it wouldn't be there. I also think a few times a battery pull caused them to show up! It's a long shot but worth a try ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-11 07:52 AM
    How about checking the media card contents on your PC? Plug your Bold in via USB and choose USB Drive and browse with windows explorer.
    Tried that too.. checked EVERYSINGLE folder. Its like my BB isnt saving any videos. I dont get why!
    07-21-11 09:28 PM
    i found out what was going on. Even though i was cheking every folder. Through PC, camera, media, files, etc...

under Video Camera > Options

The folder that was selected to save my videos actually didnt exist. I mustve deleted or renamed it and never changed to the new locations. So i've been making all these videos and the bb had no where to save them. WAK

but now thats it fixed i can live happily ever after (well i will be satisfied)
    Happily Ever After comes with Touchscreen Bold

Thank you all for the suggestions
    07-22-11 12:44 AM
    Interesting observation BBM duchess!
    07-22-11 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD