Hello, I have a BlackBerry Bold 9900 for a few years. The mobile has never had a functional SIM, since the SIM reader is broken. However, in the past I was able to use BlackBerry World with WiFi.

My BB has 7.1.0.1098 from Claro Argentina (formerly it had the 02 system) and also the latest version of BL Ultimate (RC22).

I know there must be some way I can sign in to BlackBerry World to download my apps, but I don't know how. I think the problem may be the BlackBerry ID application (it is now more modern).

I can't download any application, even without logging in. It displays a "loading" message forever and after a while indicates an error.

Please, I need help, this is the only thing I have to do to enjoy my Bold.
    03-14-20 05:29 PM
    I managed to log in after almost a hundred tries. I was able to open BlackBerry World and check for updates. Facebook has been updated, the phone has been restarted and now BlackBerry World is no longer working (although I am logged in with BlackBerry ID).

Now the problem is less serious, the difficult is already done. But how do I solve the current problem? Is it normal for the connection to BlackBerry World to fail a lot?
    03-15-20 03:25 PM
    The error is this:

"Cannot connect to BlackBerry World. Verify that the device is connected to the wireless network and try again."
    03-15-20 03:31 PM
    The error is this:

"Cannot connect to BlackBerry World. Verify that the device is connected to the wireless network and try again."
    Is that because it’s looking for BIS plan?
    03-15-20 03:33 PM
    Is that because it’s looking for BIS plan?
    I don't know, but if an hour ago BlackBerry World worked for me, I don't understand why not now (I've never had BIS, only WiFi).
    03-15-20 03:49 PM
    Please, does anyone know of any solutions?
    03-18-20 08:08 PM