I usually use my laptop to put music on my blackberry but when I use the usb to connect it, it does not work. Also recently I went to look at my blackberry music and photos they were all deleted so I'm just wondering if I can fix this problem or is there a glitch with it.
    06-17-12 03:17 PM
    You list two separate problems, if I read it right.

You can't get mass storage enabled. Easiest way to make it work would be opening Desktop, with the phone connected via USB. Both 6.0 and 7.0 will automatically do it.

If your SD has failed you, you could try some recovery software. First make sure the phone is reading it at all (may be the issue with your first remark also). I have to either reboot, or pull my SD out about ⅜" and then back in. Common problem with OS7.1. If it's in, but empty, try Options->Storage->make sure it's checked for Media Card Support and press menu->Repair. Do not format it! That would absolutely wipe the stored files.
    06-17-12 10:48 PM
    Pull the media card out and polish the brass contacts. Also blow hard in the slot it lives in. It is quite easy to gather dust and muck in there causing misreading cards.

(And as this is a Bold 9780, there is no OS 7)
    06-19-12 06:12 AM
    Cannot connect to my laptop and cant download music/pictures on my blackberry 9720
    11-24-13 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD