I can't believe BB 9930 still isn't advertised on Sprint.Com yet!

Ughhhhh, i am just dying in agony waiting 4 this damn new BB to be released. I'm just gonna take a stroll to my local SPrint store and Sunday and see what's going on with this damn release. I am shocked how there is no advertisement for this phone at all. It seems like only BB fans really know about it.
    08-19-11 10:21 PM
    I can't believe BB 9930 still isn't advertised on Sprint.Com yet!

Ughhhhh, i am just dying in agony waiting 4 this damn new BB to be released. I'm just gonna take a stroll to my local SPrint store and Sunday and see what's going on with this damn release. I am shocked how there is no advertisement for this phone at all. It seems like only BB fans really know about it.
    They are putting all their effort into the Droid Photon is what I was told.
    08-19-11 10:40 PM
    They better release it in stores on Sunday. I want to play with one before I buy it on VZW!
    08-19-11 10:58 PM
    Customer rep told me today that it will be released on Sunday so don't worry. Allthe ppl I talked to confirm this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 11:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure they will be available for purchase on Sunday or even Saturday in some places....
    ...At the price they are trying to pull out of them they will sit on the shelves.
    ...At $199.00 they will continue to sit on the shelves.
    08-20-11 01:11 AM
    I saw 2 sprint 9930's on eBay already.....I'm getting mine Sunday in store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 01:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD