I've tried sliding, pulling up etc. I even watched the video of the guy (I think Adam) unboxing it to see his come off (with ease). Mine will not budge. He simply puts his finger in there and it pops up...Helppp
    06-10-10 04:08 PM
    Did you put your fingernail in the little slot and push it upward toward the top of the phone, then lift? I had trouble at first because the instruction manual makes you think you have to slide the back off, when it really just lifts off once you press the release.
    06-10-10 04:23 PM
    I had the same problem. The first time you pry it off of there you really gotta put some elbow grease into it. I know it feels like its gonna break but trust me, after a few times it loosens up and you'll be able to get it off with a fingernail. Use a butter knife or a small flat head screwdriver.
    06-10-10 04:24 PM
    Make sure you push the silver tab inwards, then pull out.
    06-10-10 04:26 PM
    Ah okay, I really did feel like I was going to break it and my finger can't just do that alone, it'd break my nail! i got it off using the end of nail clippers (didn't damage it)...ha thanks! Gosh that gave me anxiety
    06-10-10 04:31 PM
    i got that far i just cant replace my microsd card. cant get the preloaded one out. and the manual is no help since it just stole the manual page from the 9630.

ive tried sliding it but it looks like its slotted and needs a release point.. anyone?
    06-10-10 04:31 PM
    P.s. it is the pulling up, no sliding away from the phone. At first when I was trying to do that I felt like it was contradictory because you are pulling the tab in one way then they want you to put pressure in the opposite way and slide it off. Just use something to pull up the level and up away from the phone.
    06-10-10 04:33 PM
    Pull the metal clip and open like a soda can top.
    06-10-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD