I cannot access my device memory. It is saying that it needs to be formatted. This happened after i deleted the fmylife, twitterberry, and viigo applications and installed google mobile app. Please can anyone help??
    08-05-09 10:56 AM
    You should do a battery pull then retest the problem
    08-05-09 11:23 AM
    so i tried the battery pull a few times and it still cant access the device memory. im guessing i may have to reformat it and lose what was on my device memory? unless there is a way to recover it?
    08-05-09 02:59 PM
    I cannot access my device memory. It is saying that it needs to be formatted. This happened after i deleted the fmylife, twitterberry, and viigo applications and installed google mobile app. Please can anyone help??
    All that is app memory. I thought only pics, music, vids, contacts, are stored on device memory.
    08-05-09 05:32 PM
    exactly! that's why I'm wondering why my device memory is inaccessible now.
    08-05-09 05:42 PM
    I'm assuming you don't have a memory card..........If not, try saving on DM to picture folder on computer using MEDIA MANAGER, reformat, then reload media.
    Last edited by mke67; 08-05-09 at 06:00 PM.
    08-05-09 05:51 PM
    i do have a memory card. but there were videos and pictures i had saved on my device memory that I am trying to get back.
    08-05-09 05:55 PM
    Open DESKTOP MGR.>MEDIA>MEDIA MANAGER>PICTURES/VIDEOS>DRAG FROM PHONE (LOWER PANEL)TO UPPER PANEL(PIC FOLDER). Reformat then reverse.
    08-05-09 06:04 PM
    applications can b added OTA, but its recommended to remove unwanted apps via desktop manager. i suggest u do a backup before u attempt anything that could possibly wipe out your phone.

another safe best is to remove all 3rd party apps 1st, reset your phone, then reload the apps onto the phone via desktop manager.

sounds tedious, but.... better safe than sorry.
    08-05-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD