after watching what happened to this section after the release of the bold 9700.

so many little children with OCD who complain about the tinniest problem and demand multiple exchanges because theirs must be "PERFECT".

Ive read about 5 different of these such individuals(god knows how many of them exist outside the forum) who probably cost their provider and RIM with $1000 worth of lost revenue(refurbishing process, restocking,shipping the returns).

"OMG MY space bar is aligned 2 degree off centre"
    "GIVE ME A NEW ONE"

/end rant.
    12-02-09 11:33 AM
    I resent that comment, I'm an ADULT not a child, with OCD. j/k
    12-02-09 11:51 AM
    if i was working at a store and had to deal with a pompous ***** who returns 5 different 9700, i would go postal on his *** for the sheer amount of paperwork he has costed me.
    12-02-09 11:52 AM
    if i was working at a store and had to deal with a pompous ***** who returns 5 different 9700, i would go postal on his *** for the sheer amount of paperwork he has costed me.
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
    12-02-09 11:58 AM
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed
    That is one of them ^^^^^^
    12-02-09 12:22 PM
    Space bar comment is lmao. Nuff said.
    12-02-09 12:26 PM
    Yeah, really. Sorry Dina, but if I'm spending a good bit of money on something, I want to be happy with it for the 2 years that I'm gonna be stuck with it. You wouldn't buy a new car with the bumper not attached right and looked like it was gonna fall off, would you?
    12-02-09 12:27 PM
    even if you did work there, who cares is someone bought back 300 Bolds.. whats it matter to you? Thats why you get paid to work, not worry about the amount of paper work you have to do becuase its your job to do it.
    12-02-09 12:29 PM
    even if you did work there, who cares is someone bought back 300 Bolds.. whats it matter to you? Thats why you get paid to work, not worry about the amount of paper work you have to do becuase its your job to do it.
    She has an anger management disorder.... In one of her previous posts she told me how she grew up on a farm.... Not worth your time :P
    12-02-09 12:30 PM
    after watching what happened to this section after the release of the bold 9700.

so many little children with OCD who complain about the tinniest problem and demand multiple exchanges because theirs must be "PERFECT".

Ive read about 5 different of these such individuals(god knows how many of them exist outside the forum) who probably cost their provider and RIM with $1000 worth of lost revenue(refurbishing process, restocking,shipping the returns).

"GIVE ME A NEW ONE"

/end rant.
    I don't care what anyone says, this is the post of the day.
    12-02-09 12:32 PM
    I don't care what anyone says, this is the post of the day.
    This wins post of the year for me. Sadly, because its true.
    12-02-09 12:37 PM
    HaHa! Outstanding...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:40 PM
    Yeah, really. Sorry Dina, but if I'm spending a good bit of money on something, I want to be happy with it for the 2 years that I'm gonna be stuck with it. You wouldn't buy a new car with the bumper not attached right and looked like it was gonna fall off, would you?
    Yes I would I would just make damn sure the dealership fixed it. Analogy fail. lol j/k

And do you honestly think the phone will remain in absolute perfect condition for 2 years? Give me a break...
    12-02-09 12:40 PM
    Actually the US cellphone market (or all markets for that matter) is the most price competitive in the world. If you talk to international users from other markets, they seldomly get subsidized phones and unlimted voice/data plan.

We are so used to complaining about everhthing.
    12-02-09 12:45 PM
    Actually the US cellphone market (or all markets for that matter) is the most price competitive in the world. If you talk to international users from other markets, they seldomly get subsidized phones and unlimted voice/data plan.

We are so used to complaining about everhthing.
    like your spelling, eerrrr it makes me so mad.... ! ! ! !

sorry i'm just adding to the fun.
    12-02-09 12:49 PM

You are forgetting that they are commissioned based sales jobs and if you are processing 300 Bold returns and missing out on new contract sales then you would be missing out on commission. And the base salaries of store employees are less then fair
    12-02-09 12:53 PM
    LOL....nice post Dina.e, So true so many people on here do nothing but complain about everything " trackpad moves, screen to bright or low, "e" key to hard, "Q" key to soft. I understand if the phone i completely useless and you complaining, But do you honestly think this phone will be in 100% condition in 2 years?? You make it sound like it's the biggest investment some of you guys every made. And comparing the 9700 to a car??? come on. this is $400 (one shot) a car is 600+ every month till your lease is up
    12-02-09 01:23 PM
    I'm kind of torn on this subject. Cause on one side if someone is paying hard earned money for a device it should be to their liking. I don't think anyone should ever settle especially if they aren't satisfied. But with some of the complaints I'm seeing with trackpad this, and squeaky bezel that, light leak here, it leaves you wondering is it really that serious? So I guess I don't really have an opinion on this and wont knock the next person if they returned 5+ phones already .
    12-02-09 01:32 PM
    Well I'm sorry, but I especially had to return my 9700 when the "I" key failed to work. That's kind of a big issue, no?

-or-

Well 'm sorry, but especally had to return my 9700 when the "" key faled to work. That's knd of a bg ssue, no?
    12-02-09 01:36 PM
    Y.bb Yes those are issues that deserved a return...the phone was not working....it wasn't cosmetic
    12-02-09 01:46 PM
    I totally agree with this thread. I understand if something doesnt work like a key, but light leak, really? These are mass produced and sometimes have cosmetic flaws, same with expensive things in life like cars, they have flaws and arent 100% perfect 100% of the time. You wouldnt go ask for a new car because there was a fine light scratch in the paint, youd deal with it. $450 is nothing in the scheme of things, and less for what most paid, if you could afford to buy it in the first place. Some people are just being WAY overpicky about things. Who cares if you have to keep it 2 years? If something goes wrong you have a 1year warranty and hopefully phone insurance, its not like youre stuck with it forever!

Returning them just makes life harder for people with real issues and raises costs of the devices since some cost is factored in for returns (refurbishing devices) for the manufacturer
    Last edited by stuaw11; 12-02-09 at 02:02 PM.
    12-02-09 02:00 PM

"GIVE ME A NEW ONE"

/end rant.
    You pay $500 for a phone you should be able to get one that's perfect. To be honest I doubt anyone really cares about your take on Rim/carriers losing money.
    12-02-09 02:37 PM
    like your spelling, eerrrr it makes me so mad.... ! ! ! !

sorry i'm just adding to the fun.

lmao!!!^^^^

I soooo want to join in the fun with the last couple of whiny threads!!! I'm just afraid I'll get kicked off the forum for being an instigator, but H3LL if people aren't nuts!!!! turning in a phone because of a paint chip, etc!!!!
    12-02-09 02:44 PM
    Well I'm sorry, but I especially had to return my 9700 when the "I" key failed to work. That's kind of a big issue, no?

-or-

Well 'm sorry, but especally had to return my 9700 when the "" key faled to work. That's knd of a bg ssue, no?
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just snorted Mountain Dew all over my screen!!!!
    12-02-09 02:47 PM
    i <3 this thread
    12-02-09 02:52 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD