Wow, what a lame thing for him to say to you. I was interested in the Bold but t-mo didn't have it. Then I fell in love with the 8900 and have been very happy...but yeah, female here who's original interest was in a Bold. So he was making a blanket statement which isn't true in all cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 11:29 PM
    Wow, what a lame thing for him to say to you. I was interested in the Bold but t-mo didn't have it. Then I fell in love with the 8900 and have been very happy...but yeah, female here who's original interest was in a Bold. So he was making a blanket statement which isn't true in all cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    very true... I agree completely he was a clown. But since you have the 8900 now, if you ever went to the Future Shop where he works, he would see your curve and he would only justify his statement lol.
    06-21-09 11:54 PM
    The Bold definitely has a masculine appearance, more so than the Curve or most any other phone. But of course, it's just a phone. I don't think many people, male or female, consider their phone to be a crucial part of their style. Thus they are more concerned with how it operates rather than how it looks.

Also, I have to disagree with the notion that small phones are better suited to women than men. I think it's actually the opposite in most cases. Men don't carry purses, so we have to keep our phone in one of our pants/jacket pockets. Small phones have a clear advantage in this regard. Of course many of us use big phones like the Bold, but we're sacrificing form for a large screen and keyboard.

Women face no such dilemma. Most could carry a circa 1990 brick with no trouble. Although I suppose for girls with very small hands a phone such as the Bold could be a bit unwieldy during one-handed operation.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the Onyx as a potential compromise between the Bold's features and the Curve's small size.
    06-22-09 12:25 AM
78 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD