06-22-09 01:25 AM
78 123 ...
tools
    Before I upgraded through my provider, I went to my local Future Shop to check out all the newest phones/models.

I asked him about the Curve 8900 because it was newer, smaller and better camera etc...

And the guy said to me, the Curve is for "ladies" and only men get the Bold and said that every males associate who had a blackberry had the Bold.

Now I am not trying to be sexist like this clown was, but it got me thinking, just how many females actually prefer the Bold over the Curve? Or likewise?
    06-16-09 06:05 PM
    06-16-09 06:19 PM
    My gf has a Bold and loves it.
    06-16-09 06:41 PM
    i have the bold and love it = )
    06-16-09 06:46 PM
    I have the Bold and I LOVE it!! I work at a hospital and most of the people have iphones. We have running debates on the BB Bold vs iphone. I am usually the only female with the Bold. They all know I am nuts about my Bold!
    06-16-09 07:42 PM
    Look the bold is for those people male or female who actually know what a blackberry is all about..

So go get yourself a BOLD as its not a sexist phone as for the curve i think its more of a lower class phone for those people who want to feel sexy and lower class at the sametime...

Listen now... i love the bold and many girls i have dated in recent times think its a sexy phone and wish they had such a phone and some girls stated its a man thing to have a bold, but they are jealous that i got a bold and they don't have one, but instead got a pearl or a curve...
    06-16-09 07:51 PM
    I have bold and I'm a girl...I think their sexier than the curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:59 PM
    I have a bold and a female. I've often wondered about this. Simply cause when I search for wallpaper majority is of half naked females and cars lol. I'm proud of my bold and me.

06-16-09 08:03 PM
    I am obsessed with my Bold and I'm female and can usually show up my friends and their crappy non Blackberry phones now that I've figured out my Bold!

06-16-09 08:08 PM
    I have a bold and a female. I've often wondered about this. Simply cause when I search for wallpaper majority is of half naked females and cars lol. I'm proud of my bold and me.

Thays just rediculous! Why have a wallpaper of a half naked female or car? When you can have a wallpaper of a half naked female NEXT to a car.

J/K. Seriously though, I'm the only person I've even seen with a Bold since I got it a few months ago.

06-16-09 08:36 PM
    This is why I don't go to Future Shop to buy phones. They are a bunch of idiots and that was very stupid of that sales rep. to say. I actually prefer to go to Best Buy. I never had a bad experience there. Anyway, I love my Bold. I would never trade it for the 8900. I see a lot of females with Bold's now.
    06-16-09 08:43 PM
    The phone stands out from the other BB's, so yeah that makes no sense...
    06-16-09 08:48 PM
    I agree. What a fool...

I see quite a few women with the Bold nowdays. In fact, I sold one lately to a young lady...who had her friend with her when she came by to pick it up. Her friend pulled her own Bold out of the back pocket of her jeans to show me...

Bolds are not just for guys anymore!
    06-16-09 08:51 PM
    wife has a bold and loves it.

oh and I happen to love my bold as well
    06-16-09 09:24 PM
    I know about 6 other girls, besides myself, that own a Bold. He's obviously an *****. Ladies probably don't hang around him so he wouldn't know!
    06-16-09 09:29 PM
    Before I upgraded through my provider, I went to my local Future Shop to check out all the newest phones/models.

I asked him about the Curve 8900 because it was newer, smaller and better camera etc...

And the guy said to me, the Curve is for "ladies" and only men get the Bold and said that every males associate who had a blackberry had the Bold.

Now I am not trying to be sexist like this clown was, but it got me thinking, just how many females actually prefer the Bold over the Curve? Or likewise?
    Haha. I don't necessarily agree but it's a pretty funny line.

06-16-09 09:36 PM

He could have been gay... You never know. haha
    06-16-09 09:42 PM
    There's only one guy at my job besides me who has a bold but there are like 5 women who do. ...And I work for AT&T!
    06-16-09 10:23 PM
    no, only 12 year old girls get the curve. everyone old enough to use the word BBM gets a Bold. get the Bold, man.
    06-16-09 10:43 PM
    I have the Bold and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    06-16-09 10:46 PM
    I would have walked out. It is obvious he has no clue about either customer service or the product.
    06-16-09 11:04 PM
    Glad I didn't hear that before I got my bold. I will glue some feather and glitter to it so I don't feel insecure.
    What a dork. If your intimidated by my bb, that's your problem, dude

06-16-09 11:18 PM
    love my bold.. the guy who was interested in me was so jealous because most of my attention was on my bold. and i guess it didnt help that i said the bold was sexier than he was :-/
    06-16-09 11:20 PM
    Well my wife uses Bold & I use Javelin :-)

06-16-09 11:34 PM
    My fiancee has a curve, she tried using my bold but didn't really like it. She thought it was too bulky and heavy.
    06-16-09 11:50 PM
78 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD