I've been running Beejive in the background for the past 3 days and ever since I started I keep having lagging issues. I get this when using certain apps, typing, going through icons in the menu, ect.

I tried doing a reset numerous times but nothing worked. Also, I haven't installed any new apps the past few days. Now, when I logged out of my accounts on Beejive and selected the shutdown option I haven't had any problems.

Curious to know if anyone else has had a similar problem.

And on a positive note, I did the following and it drastically helped with my battery life, even when Beejive was running in the background since I know it does drain the battery out really quick!

I used up my battery until it was at about 20% and then I fully charged it, until the icon (little thunder one) was gone. Then I took my battery out for about 4-5 hours and put it back. WOW! I don't know how this helped my battery life but it did. Also, I have been keeping my BB plugged into my charger the past few days when I'm at home and that really seemed to help as well.
    06-03-09 12:33 AM
    I don't know what the options are in BeeJive to have you change them, but try instango against it. It never makes my phone lag and doesn't noticeably drain my battery either. And it's free. It has options to tell it not to update friends' pics and such, so you could look for similar settings in BeeJive, but with Instango I don't notice a loss even when I let it updates pics, check for software updates, etc.

I'm sure someone who uses BeeJive will have better/more relevant advice than that, just something to try in the meantime.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:09 AM
    Beejive never makes my phone lag. I have never had any problems with it. I have had it since the day I got my blackberry 2 years ago.
    06-03-09 01:13 AM
    Thanks guys...

I'll email them and see what they say. In the meantime I'll see if something else may be causing the lag...
    06-03-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD