Is there a setting ao HTML emails come in correctly and readable?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 06:26 PM
    For security purposes you have to manually select download images to view emails as they were meant to be viewed. The first time it tells you its possible for people to get your address by downloading images. I have tried the always download images under options but they never do. Again, I think it's a matter of security over function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where, exactly, is the "always download images"? On my old 8310, I was actually getting the HTML automatically, and since I switched to the 9700, I cannot read the e-mails as intended, and actually need to wait to get to a desktop. Anyone know of a fix? This seems to be a OS issue with 5.0.
    12-09-09 08:16 AM
    Where, exactly, is the "always download images"? On my old 8310, I was actually getting the HTML automatically, and since I switched to the 9700, I cannot read the e-mails as intended, and actually need to wait to get to a desktop. Anyone know of a fix? This seems to be a OS issue with 5.0.
    The only thing I can think of is that the HTML is not directly embedded into the message directly, instead it's off another source. There is a BlackBerry KB article that explains that the "Always download images" only works if the HTML is directly in the e-mail and doesn't require to download the image from another source. This has always been the case for me way back when HTML messages was enabled for OS 4.X.
    07-04-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD