On my Curve, I have Empower as an HTML email viewer. Will this same software be necessary on the BOLD?
    06-21-09 11:17 PM
    No it supports HTML natively. BTW its also supported in the 4.5 upgrade that att put out months ago.
    06-21-09 11:21 PM
    On my Curve, I have Empower as an HTML email viewer. Will this same software be necessary on the BOLD?
    At this point i don't think its compatible with the bold and it would be needed because even though the bold has html view built in, it doesn't work as we would like it to or doesn't work as Empower would. Currently we have to open the email first and then click download html for it to display when it should already be there once you open the email. It's one of my pet peeves with the Bold because it defeats the purpose of HTML viewing if i have to open my email basically read it and then download the HTML.
    06-21-09 11:56 PM
    I noticed that the HTML with the 4.5 OS upgrade but the entire email is not HTLML as some images do not translate well. Is the Empower conflicting with the 4.5 OS upgrade?
    06-22-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD