hows your battery life been on this new Bold doing heavy usage through the day? I dont have the Bold quite yet since Verizon doesnt carry it yet, but I do have the 2600 battery which will transfer to the new Bold, but I want to get away with not having to put that big battery in if I dont have too. I want more case options, and theres only 2 that can fit with the extended battery.

so I just want to know from the heavy users here how the battery life is doing on your phone? I normally wake up up 4am, and go to bed at 10pm...just wondering if I can get away with the stock battery on the Bold?

be honest though, hows the battery life?
    05-24-10 06:57 PM
    it sucked at first and now it is getting better. just bbm'ing for 3 hours and refreshing my twitter put me at 35%

it has gotten alot better now though and seems to be getting better by the charge.
    05-24-10 08:05 PM
    i agree getting better, but jury is still out
    05-24-10 09:06 PM
    I agree, I was not happy with the battery life the first few days I had it. A week into it now I'm getting much better battery life. I start my day at 8am and finish around 10pm. I'm not super heavy on data but I do use bbm and check out a lot websites through out the day. With *my* version of heavy use I still have 25% left at the end of the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 12:56 AM
    I got rid of my Palm Pre. The batt life sucked. So before I got my 9650 I ordered the extended 2600 batt from Crackberry. The batt is awesome. I picked it up for $50 with a coupon code. I highly recommend the extended batt. No more worries about running out of juice.
    05-25-10 08:41 AM
    I got rid of my Palm Pre. The batt life sucked. So before I got my 9650 I ordered the extended 2600 batt from Crackberry. The batt is awesome. I picked it up for $50 with a coupon code. I highly recommend the extended batt. No more worries about running out of juice.
    yes, I have the 2600 battery also. LOVE the battery, HATE the case selections. There are only 2 cases that fit with the extended battery from Seidio. I was hoping the Bold has good enough battery life to make it a day so I can get some better cases then what I'm stuck with that fits with the extended battery,....
    05-25-10 05:54 PM
    With work, email, text, bbm, music, videos, and some apps running in the background...my phone will last roughly 6-8 hours before needing a charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 09:36 PM
    Think it's too early to tell, even for those who got it day 1...
    05-25-10 09:56 PM
    battery life is great actually... now that I installed .699... will see if it improves a bit more... seemed to from .621 to .692

in any case, i'm impressed from *just* a 1400 mAh...
    05-25-10 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD