Hi,

I have couple of news applications (YNet, Haaretz - both are Hebrew apps) on my BB9900 that suddenly started to log notifications in the main screen below the clock (where new text message counter shows). When I go to messages --> Message Notifiers I can't find these applications in either one of the sections. I also looked at the BBM settings with no success.

Thanks,
    Meir :->
    05-07-12 02:56 PM
    Hi,

I have couple of news applications (YNet, Haaretz - both are Hebrew apps) on my BB9900 that suddenly started to log notifications in the main screen below the clock (where new text message counter shows). When I go to messages --> Message Notifiers I can't find these applications in either one of the sections. I also looked at the BBM settings with no success.

Thanks,
    Meir :->
    Check settings of the apps for anything that mentions integrating with the main Messages app and/or homescreen notifications. Be aware that you may not find anything, I have the same thing happening with Hookt - shows notifications yet no setting in the app to shut them off.
    05-08-12 12:21 AM
    How can I turn off application for BlackBerry Curve 9380?
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-02-13 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Content added.
    09-02-13 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD