Hello guys,

I'm dying to get my Bold 9900 back. Huge mistake giving it up. I loved it.

Unfortunately, Baltimore Craigslist is VOID of Bolds. It stinks.

Are there any credible websites that do trades like this?

I suppose I could sell my iPhone for cash and use it to buy the Bold from eBay, but I prefer to trade.
    04-17-12 08:29 PM
    Why not post in the CB Marketplace? Too many scams on CL.
    04-17-12 08:39 PM
    Ebay is probably your best bet!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-17-12 08:40 PM
    if you use craiglist, and in canada, try kijiji.

i got my bold from there brand new in box, its all about patiences and good trades will come up
    04-17-12 10:37 PM
    Just like I told Davistld01, you should give Anarchy Mobile a try. I got my 9900 from them, gave in my 9780 and added cash and my transaction went fine. He was going to trade his iPhone for a 9900 but it didnt work out. We spoke about it here..

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mobile-713948/

See what they can do for you, if not, the buy and sell via eBay is your best bet.
    04-17-12 10:37 PM
    I was in the same situation. I just got a great deal on a Bold 9930 on Ebay. Check Ebay out!
    04-18-12 01:07 PM
    Why not post it on CL as a TRADE. Have the guy/girl meet you at Verizon to complete the swap?
    Mystic205 and Mr.Monty like this.
    04-18-12 03:52 PM
    That sucks! In my local Kijiji here in Ontario, there's tons of Bold 9900's. Lots willing to trade for iPhone 4 and 4S's too. Are you planning a trip to Canada soon?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    04-18-12 05:17 PM
    You'd make more money selling the iPhone 4S and then you could buy a Bold 9900 on eBay. The iPhone sells for a much higher price than the Bold.
    04-18-12 06:23 PM
    Hello guys,

I suppose I could sell my iPhone for cash and use it to buy the Bold from eBay, but I prefer to trade.
    Man it was like that here in hampton roads. Couldn't find someone getting rid of a 9930 for 2 freakin' months. I called cell phone trade in places too and they didn't have them. So I just posted on craigslist that I had a 4S with a bunch of cases and paid off insurance for 2 years and that I'd take the first trade for a bold 9930 with a charger and that's it. Luckily someone reached out to me, her friend had one new from her work and didn't need it anymore so I made the hour commute and took the loss but it was worth it.
    I'd just post what you have and maybe put a price tag of $300+ on it or trade for 9900 and maybe you can find one on ebay or something. If you really want one you will probably have to go through a little loss to get it like I did. But its soooo worth it.
    04-18-12 08:00 PM
    Or try some local pawn shops that have phones in them or what not. I'm from baltimore, I know there are some inner city places that have phones.
    04-18-12 08:01 PM
    Hello guys,

Hey, are you still looking to switch to a BlackBerry?

I have a Blackberry Bold 9930 and my office just switched over to Mac, so I'm looking to trade it for an iPhone 4s.

lemme know either way. Thanks!! : )

turihaim@yahoo.com
    05-08-12 10:31 AM
    I've got a 9900 for t-mobile and though I love blackberry, it just makes more sense to have an iphone. If you are interested, mine is in prestine condition.
    05-09-12 01:32 PM
    Marketplace is the way to go! Or you could take whatever Gazelle give you for your iPhone and buy a bold on ebay.

Though Im sure a wealthy business man on craigslist will gladly send you 5 times your asking prices but is not currently in the country.
    05-10-12 09:28 AM
    Craigslist always works for me. I just ignore the scam emails.
    05-10-12 10:41 AM
    I have a brand new blackberry 9900 bold, looking to trade for an iphone
    07-25-13 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD