ok guys help me out here. i want to set alert for these kind of events:

1. Birthday alert, so that i get alerted on that day every year.

2. alert for a specific event in the day, like at 7PM in the evening I have to call someone.

alert with 1 or 2 beep sounds will be great..
    please help.. thanks..
    07-13-09 09:54 AM
    Have you ever entered in an event on your calendar before? Everything you are talking about asks you when you add an event.
    07-13-09 09:55 AM
    Have you ever entered in an event on your calendar before? Everything you are talking about asks you when you add an event.
    no i havent.. and if i click the calender icon i just get a list with times like 1pm, 2pm etc.. no questions it asks as u mentioned.. i m kinda new with this thing, so please inform how start from the beginning.. thanks
    07-13-09 10:45 AM
    no i havent.. and if i click the calender icon i just get a list with times like 1pm, 2pm etc.. no questions it asks as u mentioned.. i m kinda new with this thing, so please inform how start from the beginning.. thanks
    Open the calendar and select New from the menu.
    07-13-09 10:47 AM
    Open the calendar and select New from the menu.
    yeah did that and tried to set an alert, but it asks to select one of my push emails, dont know why its so. anyhow i set it (dont know what i really it though) and when the alert time came it didnt give any beep sound, only a screen message came (at that time i was just talking with some1 i guess).. anyone could please guide me in a stepwise manner..
    07-17-09 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD