Hi guys,

I have a collection of word files Ive made on my computer that have different topics on them, etc. I would like to be able to search for the right file on the bold by typing in a few words (ie - liver) and pull up all the documents that have that word in them so I can easily find the right files. Otherwsie, is there a way to index the word files to use this way, or another notes program that lets you do this?

Thanks
    07-07-09 11:22 AM
    Are you using Documents To Go? If not, what app are you using?
    07-07-09 11:42 AM
    yes im using word to go, but I dont know how to search for files
    07-07-09 03:18 PM
    anyone can help?
    07-16-09 08:40 PM
    i dont think that you can search multiple files looking for a single topic in documents to go, the only thing it offers would be opening up the individual file and searching for that "word." not sure of any 3rd party apps that have this type of feature either. sorry
    07-16-09 09:16 PM
    are you referring to looking out for the different documents with the word that you search or looking for documents with contents that contain the word that you search? Either way I don't think there is a solution for that. If you're looking for certain word documents, best is to use bbfilescout. On your bold use bbfilescout to organise your documents into folders so that you could search those documents easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:14 AM
    BBFileScout is your best option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD