so, this afternoon i by mistake pushed delete prior and all my prior msgs in my general inbox were deleted, along with a bunch of unsaved drafts and pin drafts, is there anyway to restore it? my lesson plans for teaching were on it...and i know it was stupid of me not to save em, but i wasnt thinking and now im screwed
    08-03-11 07:59 PM
    No way of recovering those

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 08:25 PM
    Sorry for your loss

08-03-11 08:46 PM
    In the future, back up the device on a regular (at least weekly) basis if you use it to store critically important data.
    08-03-11 08:49 PM
    Depends on how you set up your Email Reconciliation. If folder services for each account are Mailbox & Handheld, they're toast. If it's just Handheld and they weren't BlackBerry.net emails, they'd still be on the PC.
    08-03-11 09:15 PM
    so theres no way to recover pin drafts?
    08-03-11 09:22 PM
    Delete means delete. If it's only on the BlackBerry, and you don't back it up using DM, it's gone poof. Where would you recover it from?
    chavzierachs likes this.
    08-03-11 09:25 PM
    wishful thinking thats all guess its time to start redoing my lesson plans for the upcoming yr!! thank you everyone for ur fast replies
    08-03-11 09:27 PM
    You didn't happen to download BlackBerry Protect, by chance, and set it to save Weekly?

If you didn't, this is a good time to learn from a mistake and take further precautions. Sometimes the best lessons sting a little.

08-03-11 10:49 PM
    so, this afternoon i by mistake pushed delete prior and all my prior msgs in my general inbox were deleted, along with a bunch of unsaved drafts and pin drafts, is there anyway to restore it? my lesson plans for teaching were on it...and i know it was stupid of me not to save em, but i wasnt thinking and now im screwed
    don't you sync your emails with Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook or Notes or something???
    08-03-11 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD