So I am having problems with Gmail. I can't send emails, and while searching the forums, someone suggested resending the service books- I don't know how to though. It's weird because my gmail worked at one point in time, and it has problems now; can receive, but I can't send...???

I remember setting it up using the instructions in some thread, but I can't find the thread now- maybe someone knows which one I'm talking about and can send me a link?

Thanks!!!
    06-14-09 03:29 PM
    You need to go to the BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) site, which can be found if you use the "Setup Internet Email" link on your device, on that page, you'll see a link that says "Service Books" and then another page with a link for "Send Service Books"

If you click that, Your service books will be sent to your device.

You can also call your carrier, and ask them to perform a "Service Book Send Query" on their end, but just say you need to have your service books re-sent.

[SRC: h__p://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliverables/2584/send_service_books_to_BB_using_desktop_browser_990 08_11.jsp]
    [The link is for an KB entry which provides directions on how to send them using your desktop browser, but the process is actually easier in most cases to simply do on your device.]
    06-14-09 03:38 PM
    06-14-09 03:41 PM
    Great! Thanks, guys!
    06-14-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD