I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but I need/want opinions. If I placed it in the wrong area, feel free to move it. Well I'm selling my BlackBerry ONLY because my dad added me to his Sprint plan, meaning I don't have to pay for my own bill anymore, & that's a lot of money to be saved as a college freshman. So I was wondering how reasonable is this ad/pricing I placed on Craigslist for my T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700? The ad is below in the quotation marks, thanks!

"After almost a complete year of owning this T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9700, I have come to terms that it's time to let go. This phone has been my life & has been treated like a newborn baby, I even named her. The phone is in great condition, has had the Zagg Invisibleshield since I first got it, but since I recently took it off, it has barely noticeable scuffs from everyday use. I have loaded OS 6 onto this phone which means a better browsing experience and a greater experience overall. Along with the phone I have the original box, manuals, cases, extra screen protector along with the one already installed & a mini/micro usb charger. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm going to Sprint. The price MAY be negotiable, but considering what's included, the condition, & I'm about to go to college, I won't make any promises. I'm moving to Sprint early next week so this should be enough time to put money aside. Below are pictures of the wonderful device. :-) Let me know if you have any questions, they come straight to my BlackBerry."

Last edited by devindjs411; 07-01-11 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Pic upload
    07-01-11 08:51 AM
    The Marketplace forums are the only place to sell blackberrys and other smart/phones. I'm not a mod, but I aim to help those who made a mistake.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 05:51 AM
    That makes for an amusing and sentimental ad. Now where do you plan to post it? If here, you can place the ad in the Marketplace Forum

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-03-11 at 09:31 AM.
    07-03-11 09:26 AM
    That makes for an amusing and sentimental ad. Now where do you plan to post it? If here, you can place the ad in the Marketplace Forum

I've posted it on Craigslist & received offers for my asking price of 200, I'm just waiting for my other phone to come in before selling it..
    07-03-11 06:51 PM
    I read your ad a couple of times and saw you were seeking advice, not actually listing it on the forum or linking an outside sale, so it was Ok. An outside link or reference wouldn't have been

07-03-11 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD