How much do you guys think I should ask for my pink bold? It is flawless, screen and all. Not unlocked though. Only reason I am thinking of selling is because I can get a bold from a friend for an awesome deal and I don't need 2. And it would be relatively easy to convert the new bold to a pinkilicious bold!LOL!

You can see pics in original post here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/pin...ns-all-237710/

Like I said, screen is flawless, no scratches anywhere and I have never had any problems out of this phone. What's a good price? I am thinking of listing it on Craig's List.
    06-03-09 09:53 AM
    Why not flip the Bold you get from your friend? You went through a lot of trouble to customize yours and I doubt it would get THAT much more than a standard Bold in good shape.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 09:56 AM
    True, but I still think I would get more for the pink one. I sold my custom pink curve for a premium. There are women out there who are just like me and would do just about anything for a pink phone!LOL! I am not trying to make an outrageous amount. I see Bolds going for $300-350 in my area and I was thinking I could sale the pink one for at least $400-450, especially if I get it unlocked which I should be able to do through At&T. Don't know, I may just sale the one from my friend, just thought I would get some ideas.
    06-03-09 10:24 AM
    Well 400 is a good price for the pink bold ...I sold my blacked out bold for 375 out hea in NY ,so I think 400 is reasonable..of course am going back a couple months nowadays everybody knows how to customize the bold...

06-03-09 10:28 AM
    I'd for sure get it unlocked before selling; it will open up your market a little. Then maybe try $450 and see what happens. If it doesn't sell drop the price a little.

06-03-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD