I have a used, excellent condition Bold (had it for a couple of months) with a screen guard and no scratches at all that I want to sell. Im getting the new iPhone when it comes out, I would be selling it with the charger, USB wire, extra screen guard and 3 silicon cases (never used). How much do you think I can get for it???? I was planning on selling it on ebay since I dont have enough points to sell it in the MarketPlace.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
    06-12-09 08:30 PM
    try for 200-250
    06-12-09 08:33 PM
    Uh, $200-250 seems like a massively lowball price...
    06-12-09 08:46 PM
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Depending on how fast you want it gone try 300-350. Seems to be a good price.
    06-12-09 08:51 PM
    Thanks all, I think $200 - $250 is a bit low. I will see if I can get $350 for it.
    06-12-09 09:30 PM
    Well, I too gave in and am going back to the iPhone. My new one arrives the 19th

I think if I never had an iPhone, I'd never leave Blackberry. However, I just miss how it syncs everything up with my mac, mobileme, itunes, etc. People always complained about e-mail on the iphone, but after getting to see it on the bold, I don't really know what the extra hype is about. I do like how BIS/BES functions though.

My company actually blocks BIS traffic at the firewall, so I'd have to shell out another 15 bucks a month just for BES just to get my work e-mail. I tried AstraSync, and it did work well, but leaving it on DirectPush drained the bold's battery...completely....in about 10 hours. AstraSync's recommendation is not to use directpush....WTF??

I ended up using Desktop Redirector, and that has worked pretty decent actually.

I really can't stand the browser after using Safari on the iPhone. BoltBrowser is decent though, and pretty snappy.

AppWorld....just doesn't compare. Everybody is getting into the iPhone business, and I want to be there for it.

Actually the only thing I think I'll miss about my short BB experience is BB Messenger. I really like how that works and how much you can do with it.

Anyways, I started looking on Ebay at people selling their Bolds.
    Everything around 150 is getting bids...$200+ bolds are sitting there with big a big fat "0 Bids"....so I'm selling mine to a friend for 150. I'd probably ask 200 to a random person.
    06-12-09 09:46 PM
    Hmmm, thats. I unfortunately have to hold on to it for a little bit longer, I dont want to be without a phone. I also love BB Messenger but I think I love the iPhone more. Enjoy your new iPhone
    06-12-09 09:50 PM
    The Bolds on Ebay really gain momentum in the last hour or so. When I was searching for one (after mine drowned), I thought I could get one for $250. Every single bid went over $325. Try Craigslist, and be firm with a price!
    06-12-09 09:55 PM
    The new BBM looks awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 10:03 PM
    just search the marketplace forum and see what others are going for.
    06-12-09 10:36 PM
    Don't want to start a whole new thread but...if you bought a Bold from craigslist couldn't you check that the PIN wasn't locked before you handed over your $? That would be a big benefit over buying on e-bay.
    06-12-09 11:09 PM
    $325-$350 seems a more reasonable price offer.
    06-13-09 03:02 AM
    Thanks everyone for all your help. I will do some research and figure out the best place to sell it.
    06-13-09 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD