View Poll Results: Do you use answer tones?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 35.29%
  • No

11 64.71%
    How many of you use answer tones?

I like answer tones. My default answer tone is a train whistle. I also have songs as answer tones for several people in my address book.
    06-24-09 08:53 PM
    Not my cup of tea.
    06-24-09 09:42 PM
    Somebody got the wrong number and left me a voicemail message asking why she heard train sounds. I didn't return the call, since I had no clue who it was. I didn't recognize the number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 10:02 PM
    IMO, answer tones are for kids...I'm not going to pay for something so that someone can hear a song instead of a ring when they call me. I get no benefit from that at all.

Ringtones? Yes. Answer tones? No...
    06-25-09 12:00 AM
    Yes I have them, so I guess I am still a kid, but I have two , one just my g/f hears, and one for everyone else. I have it set so my mom and work don't hear them

06-25-09 12:06 AM
    Yes I have them, so I guess I am still a kid, but I have two , one just my g/f hears, and one for everyone else. I have it set so my mom and work don't hear them

I'm still a kid too! My 80 year old mom loves to hear the train whistle when she calls me.
    06-25-09 12:08 AM
    YouMail! If you don't use it, your losing out on the best voicemail app around. I have organized who and what ring tone they should hear. It's incredible. and still keeping my Bold professional with a professional default VM without having everyone hear the same ring tone over and over.
    06-25-09 12:10 AM
    Is that the one that will alter one's voice?

06-25-09 12:12 AM
    Alter? lmao. I don't think so...but you can change around personal greetings for everyone, or individual.

I even have my collectors being blocked and going straight to AT&T's disconected voicemail...lol. It's freakin awesome!
    06-25-09 12:21 AM
    Honestly I never really understood the point of this. But to each his own. I would get on my friend about this all the time on why he had this. After sometime he finally came to his senses and realized it was stupid.
    06-25-09 12:26 AM
    I'll have to check it out. I remember seeing some app that would alter one's voice. Don't remember which one or where I saw it.

06-25-09 12:27 AM
    Alter? lmao. I don't think so...but you can change around personal greetings for everyone, or individual.

I even have my collectors being blocked and going straight to AT&T's disconected voicemail...lol. It's freakin awesome!
    I found the one that changes one's voice. It is here. I have no idea if it is any good, since it only got 3 stars, and only 3 people reviewed it (2 loved it and 1 said it was a waste of money).
    Last edited by lak611; 06-25-09 at 01:16 AM. Reason: added information
    06-25-09 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD