04-26-10 09:53 PM
27 12
tools
    Not trying to troll or anything but I give it a week or less after the 9650's release before people start ******** that something is wrong with it.

Remember the hype of the Tour? Not a week later people were up in arms of how much RIM sucks and how they can release such a bad device. Hope this one will be different!
    04-26-10 05:04 PM
    I have already started...damn battery door...
    04-26-10 05:06 PM
    It'll be right after some people get the phone I'm sure. But you have to understand that all phones have things some people won't like. So I don't think its a big deal when people complain about their phones, UNLESS its about something very dumb. But people have to speak up on what they don't like and what could possibly be better.
    04-26-10 05:07 PM
    A week is a pretty long time in the life of a real complainer.

I'll add mine already with size smaller than 9000 makes it too small.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 05:09 PM
    They are already complaining. In one thread, it's already a "fail" because there's no Wireless N, just G. Getting wifi wasn't enough...

My personal complaint is that it doesn't have 10x optical zoom...
    04-26-10 05:13 PM
    My only complaint is that they will sell it to all these dumb people who complain about dumb *** things.
    04-26-10 05:20 PM
    too late, people have been complaining since last nov
    04-26-10 05:34 PM
    It's just a phone. 3 months from now (if not already) will be an old phone. People need to suck it up and just get a different one in 6 months. It's not a big deal the way I see it.

If you want the best of the best all the time, you have to shell out the big bucks.
    04-26-10 05:36 PM
    i am waiting for the "this isnt really a bold cos it doesnt have the faux leather back" thread....

upon release it will be <24hrs before the whining starts..
    04-26-10 05:37 PM
    Not trying to troll or anything but I give it a week or less after the 9650's release before people start ******** that something is wrong with it.

Remember the hype of the Tour? Not a week later people were up in arms of how much RIM sucks and how they can release such a bad device. Hope this one will be different!
    Ok so people aren't allowed to state their gripes if they are legitimate? If someone gets it and something is wrong day 3, then let them say it. What's the point of this thread again?
    04-26-10 05:51 PM
    point is people on this forum usually find the silliest of reasons to bit** about something. Thread after pointless thread, it's a bit** fest. Just saying.
    04-26-10 05:56 PM
    Many of these issues would be non-issues if "you" were not stuck with the device for two years...or more. As it stands, this is already old technology. Can you imagine what will be out in 2012?
    04-26-10 06:08 PM
    Well it's not like RIM did something magical this time around. Trackpad and WiFi, big deal.
    04-26-10 06:08 PM
    Problems should ALWAYS be expected with early adopters. If RIM hasn't gotten the battery door issue fixed by now, I don't think they ever will. But chances are there will be something to (deservedly) complain about anyway.
    04-26-10 06:33 PM

LOL - six months ago??? Click. Click, click wapberry forums post....

04-26-10 06:47 PM

Those complaints were legitimate. Do you really think people enjoy the hassle of going through 3, 4, or more phones?
    04-26-10 06:50 PM
    I've learned to never be an early adopter of any product worth more then $100. If you do, realize you're an early adopter - one of the "real world" testers that finds out how it handles day to day life....

I'd rather wait a bit on any new product and see how things pan out. At least this way I can read through the forums and see what kind of headaches I avoided
    04-26-10 06:57 PM
    CB needs to change 9630 forum to 9630-9650 forum ,The new so called Bold will blend in well
    04-26-10 07:08 PM
    CB needs to change 9630 forum to 9630-9650 forum ,The new so called Bold will blend in well
    Not unless you want a civil war to break out...
    04-26-10 07:11 PM
    Not unless you want a civil war to break out...
    yeah that would be sick but would save so many already answered questions.
    Why does my OS suc , Battery life sucs , battery door loose , screen ripple etc
    04-26-10 07:20 PM
    Many of these issues would be non-issues if "you" were not stuck with the device for two years...or more. As it stands, this is already old technology. Can you imagine what will be out in 2012?
    yup! 512 mb ram that still won't allow saving on a memory card, maybe a 5.0 mp camera but this time without the flash and marginal image stablization , same resolution, maybe wifi with guaranteed wireless N that sucks up the slightly larger battery even more, 4g even closer in site but not here yet due to cost, a processor thats slightly faster but laggy because the new 7.0 OS will still be buggy but with lots of features, an updated micro USB port that we won't care about, bluetooth 3.0 with very few pairing options, a newly redesigned battery door that gives us all sorts of problems. The device will be less than a mm thinner and lighter, but slightly longer

screen will still be plastic and along with that will be the newly incorporated plastic screwes (over the metal ones) that reduce cost. Although it feels cheap, the device will definately be light weight and cost affective to the manufacturer. We'll still be paying $199 with a 2 year contract however!

We'll complain, but when they come out with it in white 6 months later, we'll all be happy again! Even if we have to pay $199 all over again
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 04-26-10 at 07:46 PM.
    04-26-10 07:20 PM
    yeah that would be sick but would save so many already answered questions.
    Why does my OS suc , Battery life sucs , battery door loose , screen ripple etc
    Well since most 9650 users will have been 9630 users, they already know most of the answers!
    04-26-10 08:59 PM
    I don't have a complaint but a question...do u think they gave back the lock feature that they took with the official os 5.0? I know its a different phone with most likely a different os but I'm just curious

04-26-10 09:04 PM
    probably longer than dumb people began to ask dumb questions -_-
    04-26-10 09:14 PM

too late they have been complaining for months allready
    04-26-10 09:16 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD