Hey guys I had ordered a bold 9650 from the verizon site, do you know how long it will take to ship to my house? I ordered it last Friday. And do u guys know when the os 6 comes out? I had heard it comes out in quarter 3... Can anybody verify that? And what month range is quarter 3??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 08:14 PM
    Hey guys I had ordered a bold 9650 from the verizon site, do you know how long it will take to ship to my house? I ordered it last Friday. And do u guys know when the os 6 comes out? I had heard it comes out in quarter 3... Can anybody verify that? And what month range is quarter 3??

You should have your phone tomorrow or the next day. Did they send you a tracking number? If so, check the FedEx site with the tracking number and that should tell you when to expect it.

Q3 - July, August, September
    06-27-10 08:22 PM
    Did they send you a shipping email? What did you select for shipping? You might be able to go on the verizon site and get tracking info or call them. Third quarter would be the third quarter of the year (july-sept). No I can't verify that's when 6.0 will come out, only Verizon can, with your Bold it will be ready and waiting for it whenever it shows up.
    06-27-10 08:23 PM
    Ok thanks.. Uhh I used standard shipping.

06-27-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD