Well I made the jump from bold to torch. Can someone please help me and tell me what I have to do to give away my bold, and so that it can be used without my email, bbm contacts, facebook still being linked with it. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 10:15 AM
    Options, Security Options, Wipe Device
    08-25-10 10:28 AM
    Available to receive gifts.... no harm in having two
    08-25-10 10:33 AM
    Why did you find it necessary to start a new thread, when all the details you require are posted just a few threads below?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/be...device-519618/
    08-25-10 10:34 AM
    3 steps-

1) Log into the BIS portal and make sure the IMEA is not still linked to your BIS account.
    2) do the security wipe described below
    3) PM me for my shipping address and I'll take care of getting it off your hands.
    08-25-10 11:42 AM
    use your desktop manager and clear device data
    08-25-10 12:04 PM
    Step 1: Security Wipe
    Step 2: "give away" to me
    Step 3: ????
    Step 4: Profit
    08-25-10 12:26 PM
    I'm surprised that this thread isn't more popular. ;D LOL! "How to give away my BlackBerry Bold", on a website dedicated and frequented by BB nuts! LOL! I should really take some cues from this guy on how to title my threads! haha. As for an answer, you'll find that Wolfman's was the most accurate, also the most creative way of sticking 'is hand out in response. As for me, I'd've done the same, had I been the first, but now I wouldn't dare be so cliche. And that my friends, is the backhanded way of begging. tada!
    08-25-10 01:34 PM
    Dude, make some cheddar and sell it on ebay or craigslist.....they go for 250-300 dollars, just need to unlock it.....
    08-25-10 08:06 PM
    Well I made the jump from bold to torch. Can someone please help me and tell me what I have to do to give away my bold, and so that it can be used without my email, bbm contacts, facebook still being linked with it. Thanks.

Lord have mercy! Someone stole my 9700 last week at the auto salvage. You could potentially be my saving grace..

08-25-10 11:51 PM
    Ignore all previous threads. *Uses Jedi Mind trick* Give away to ME, profit.

08-26-10 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD