Hey everyone.

Currently, I am using two email accounts, Hotmail and GMail, and they are both sync'd with my BB. When I compose an email from my BB and send it out, a copy of the email can be found in my "Sent" folder when I login to my Hotmail/GMail using my computer. BUT, when I compose an email on my computer using Hotmail/GMail, a copy does NOT get sent to my BB. Is there a way to get the emails that I send on my computer to also go to my BB so that they are perfectly in sync?

Thanks.

Q4L
    02-02-10 06:15 PM
    To my knowledge no, this is cuz ur pc sends the emails the blackberry can't fetch a sent email that wasn't sent on the device, however reconcile suppose to sync ur folders but like its said ur carrier must support it I could be wrong but from what I have read that's what's suppose to happen. I have tried this and it don't work, at lease I haven't noticed any difference. By the way why would you want to sync a sent email let hotmail handle it its less weight for the berry to carry around anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 01:34 AM
    I could see the benefits of syncing sent from webmail on device. "Did you send blah blah?" "Yes, here it is". But alas, no. BIS intercepts emails received only and uses hotmail / gmail to send but sent from webmail doesn't go through BIS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD