Ok, I thought that there was not much technology that could baffle me today, however I am having a real challenge getting my music from my computer to my Bold. Not just a challenge - I cannot make this happen.

Most of my music is MP3 format and resides on my desktop. I have a Sony Sonic Stage MP3 player and the music also resides in that program as an ATRAC format.

I want to move the MP3 format music to my Bold.

How do I do this please?

Thanks!
    07-11-09 11:26 AM
    The easiest is to plug the BB into your usb port and enable Mass Storage Mode. Open up the storage card (should be the higher of the two drive letters) and copy over the MP3s that you want.
    07-11-09 11:41 AM
    Use Desktop Manager and connect usb. Drop & drag.
    07-11-09 11:43 AM
    It will mount as an external drive under My Computer if Mass Storage is enabled.
    07-11-09 12:04 PM
    Another option is to download iTunes. It allows you to sync the songs AND your playlist to your BB using BB Media Sync from the desktop mgr. I have some music from the store, others from downloads and some from ripped CD's.

go to blackberry.com, then software, then under media you can download media sync. set up your playlists in itunes. go to bb desktop mgr, choose media then media sync
    07-11-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD