Okay so I've got a client who is moving from a 9900 to a Z10 and we are having a hard time getting his data transferred over. The main problem is the calendar. He has about 10k entries and I cannot for the life of me get these transferred to the Z10. I've tried going the device switch direction by backing up to both the latest version of Desktop Software and to the SD card, as well as using Desktop Software to do a one-way sync from the device to Outlook (so I can then use Link to do a one-way sync from Outlook to the Z10). The PC I'm using was just reformatted so the Windows install is new, BlackBerry software was just downloaded, Outlook was just installed, etc. This SHOULD be working but after the "Sync Organizer" does it's thing for about 5 minutes and seems like it's ready to finish, I keep getting the error "CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id"

Any suggestions? Any other way to get the Calendar data transferred over? This is insane...

Thanks!
    04-06-13 03:36 PM
    There is a corrupt entry in your calendars. There is work around I had the same issue with my contacts recently. I had to locate the entry, delete it And then re sync via desktop manager.

BlackBerry vet since 2004! Z10; Bold 9900 & 64gb PlayBook owner
    04-06-13 06:04 PM
    When I entered my GMail account, it gave me the option to add email, contacts and calendar entries. Worked like a charm. On my 9930 I opened the calendar chose options and then typed "wipe" deleted all of the calendar options on it. Hope this helps.
    04-07-13 09:44 AM
    There is a corrupt entry in your calendars. There is work around I had the same issue with my contacts recently. I had to locate the entry, delete it And then re sync via desktop manager.

BlackBerry vet since 2004! Z10; Bold 9900 & 64gb PlayBook owner
    Thanks, but how do I tell if the entry is corrupt? Also, this person has almost ten thousand entries...it'll take forever and a day to find it??
    04-08-13 10:23 AM
    When I entered my GMail account, it gave me the option to add email, contacts and calendar entries. Worked like a charm. On my 9930 I opened the calendar chose options and then typed "wipe" deleted all of the calendar options on it. Hope this helps.
    I was under the impression this would not sync existing calendar entries on the BlackBerry > Gmail, only entries you already had in Gmail or that you created on the BlackBerry or in Gmail going forward. When I go to calendar options, it says there are 8000 entries under "other" and a few hundred under Gmail. The 8000 entries are what I'm concerned with and trying to extract from the BlackBerry.
    04-08-13 10:58 AM
    Bump, how can I find the corrupt calendar entry on the BlackBerry that's preventing me from doing a one way sync to Outlook successfully?

Thanks
    04-09-13 10:02 AM
    Reading previous threads and advice, there must be a corrupt entry in my BlackBerry calendars because I keep getting the CR TranRec error message and have been unable to update Calendar in Outlook (it is up to date on the BlackBerry) by sync from the BlackBerry. What is the work around that others have used? How do I locate the corrupt diary entry on the BlackBerry to delete it. If I could locate and delete it I could then presumably re sync via desktop manager and solve my long running problem. Advice or tips please?
    07-01-13 10:25 AM