So today I got my brand new Bold 9900, and after having Sony Xperia for almost a year its a breath of fresh air but, Ive just noticed my screen is already scratched. And Im very careful with my phones, but less than 24 hours of Bold in my hands and there is a scratch on a screen. Your experience? Also, my battery died 5 hours after using it but maybe I pushed it too hard
    05-25-13 11:13 AM
    So today I got my brand new Bold 9900, and after having Sony Xperia for almost a year its a breath of fresh air but, Ive just noticed my screen is already scratched. And Im very careful with my phones, but less than 24 hours of Bold in my hands and there is a scratch on a screen. Your experience? Also, my battery died 5 hours after using it but maybe I pushed it too hard
    Had mine for around 20 months now, screen is scratch free.

Don't use screen protectors and just use the OEM pouch that came in the box.

Should get more than 5 hours out of the battery. With medium use I easily get 24 hours. Don't use the 2G/3G network setting as it is a battery killer as it is constantly searching for the best available signal. Depending on your needs and coverage use 2G only or 3G only. Should help.

10 Top Blackberry Battery Saving Tips - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

What OS did your phone ship with ???
    05-25-13 11:30 AM
    Had mine for around 20 months now, screen is scratch free.

Don't use screen protectors and just use the OEM pouch that came in the box.

Should get more than 5 hours out of the battery. With medium use I easily get 24 hours. Don't use the 2G/3G network setting as it is a battery killer as it is constantly searching for the best available signal. Depending on your needs and coverage use 2G only or 3G only. Should help.

10 Top Blackberry Battery Saving Tips - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

What OS did your phone ship with ???
    im not sure which OS it came with but I updated it to 7.1. Also, when I remove back door, it shuts down, is that normal?
    05-25-13 01:17 PM
    im not sure which OS it came with but I updated it to 7.1. Also, when I remove back door, it shuts down, is that normal?
    Nope, the phone shutting down when you remove the battery door is most definately not normal.

I would get it exchanged ASAP.
    05-25-13 01:22 PM
    exchange is not an option, I got it online and no return :-/ another thing, whatsapp messages dont make sounds, I set up the sound in a certain profile, activate it and yet, no notifications sounds when new message is there
    05-25-13 01:33 PM