i want a messenger which work without the blackberry service, i want to use it on my wifi internet connection
    they told me about nimbuzz and am not able to download it via the sms i get from nimbuzz.com
    any other solution ??

my phone model : bold 9700
    02-19-11 10:02 AM
    From their website ...

http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/mobile/pc/download

Unfortunately the files for BlackBerry can only be downloaded directly to your mobile. Go to http://get.nimbuzz.com with your mobile phone.
    02-19-11 10:38 AM
    From their website ...

Nimbuzz - Download: Mobile PC
    when i go to get.nimbuzz.com from my blackberry , it asks me to put my country my phone number and a security code , i fill them all and i recieved a msg on my BB with a download link , i clicked the download link and it takes to the 1st page where i put my country/phone/security code
    02-19-11 12:12 PM
    I can't find any evidence that there is a way to install Nimbuzz on a BlackBerry without the BlackBerry browser.
    02-19-11 12:34 PM
    I can't find any evidence that there is a way to install Nimbuzz on a BlackBerry without the BlackBerry browser.
    me too :S

do u know a web messenger which work for wifi connection ??? windows live messenger is not working with me without the bis service ..

i have a wireless modem at home , and want to chat with my friends on my blackberry !!

any help ?
    02-19-11 01:44 PM
    I believe that BeeJive will work over WiFi without a BlackBerry Data Plan. It's not free, however.

All the other major IM apps (Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk) require an active BlackBerry Data plan even over WiFi.
    02-19-11 01:49 PM
    I believe that BeeJive will work over WiFi without a BlackBerry Data Plan. It's not free, however.

All the other major IM apps (Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk) require an active BlackBerry Data plan even over WiFi.
    oh my god :S even meebo am not able to download it , the same problem
    i think i have to change to iphone :S
    02-19-11 01:55 PM
    Well, good luck with that choice then.
    dare4more likes this.
    02-19-11 01:58 PM
    i want a messenger which work without the blackberry service, i want to use it on my wifi internet connection
    they told me about nimbuzz and am not able to download it via the sms i get from nimbuzz.com
    any other solution ??

my phone model : bold 9700
    Have you tried to download using Blackberry Apps world?
    02-19-11 02:00 PM
    Have you tried to download using Blackberry Apps world?
    NOT ..
    i think its not supported for my country (lebanon)
    02-19-11 02:06 PM
    BlackBerry App World will not work without a BlackBerry data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 02:28 PM

then can u help me download the nimbuzz on my BB using another method ???:O
    02-19-11 03:35 PM
    You can't.
    02-19-11 04:19 PM
    my problem is fixed , there was a problem in my bb browser and i fix it from the setting
    thank u all
    02-20-11 04:56 AM

it will.. im using bb app world via wifi ever since.
    dare4more likes this.
    02-20-11 06:59 AM
    You need a blackberry data plan, BIS for short, your carrier needs to add it on for you, but don't go over the quota when not using wifi. There is no work around either.

02-20-11 08:59 PM
    my problem is fixed , there was a problem in my bb browser and i fix it from the setting
    thank u all
    I see, you probably had it on HotSpot mode. Make sure it's not on that or it won't work properly.

02-20-11 09:01 PM
    Uhm can you tell me what settings you changed, because I have the same blackberry model as you and am facing the EXACT problem. Nothing different. So i'd like to know what you did to enable your bb to download nimbuzz..Thanks in advanced..
    09-06-11 07:16 PM
    Uhm can you tell me what settings you changed, because I have the same blackberry model as you and am facing the EXACT problem. Nothing different. So i'd like to know what you did to enable your bb to download nimbuzz..Thanks in advanced..
    i cant remember exactly which change i did , but ill try to help u

go to ur browser obtion / browser configuration / tick on Javascript , then go to general properties , tick on RUNNING WML SCRIPTS

tell me what happen and if ur problem is fixed
    09-07-11 05:48 PM
    how to install nimbuzz in blackberry
    10-22-13 08:51 AM
    how to install nimbuzz in blackberry
    What was the point in resurrecting a two year old thread? Use blackberry world, it's obvious, very obvious.
    10-22-13 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD