how can i download full BBM chat history to my computer. please i need alternate methods too!
    09-09-12 02:32 PM
    after you save the chats to your sd card copy the chat history csv file on your computer and using excel you can read them.
    09-09-12 02:36 PM
    Alternatively, go into chat and email it to yourself.
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-09-12 05:48 PM
    Alternatively, go into chat and email it to yourself.
    I believe this is only for current chats, it doesnt apply to the history, correct?

after you save the chats to your sd card copy the chat history csv file on your computer and using excel you can read them.
    would this save the history or just the current chat?

if just the current, is there save the history on a computer? that's what we're trying to do here.
    09-09-12 10:06 PM
    I believe this is only for current chats, it doesnt apply to the history, correct?

would this save the history or just the current chat?

if just the current, is there save the history on a computer? that's what we're trying to do here.

if you have the csv files for past conversations then yes you can see them on your pc
    09-09-12 10:44 PM
    if you have the csv files for past conversations then yes you can see them on your pc
    i dont have anything except the BBM history in the BB itself. Is there some way to get this csv or can that only be done for open conversations?
    09-10-12 12:42 AM
    02-14-13 05:30 AM
    02-14-13 05:34 AM
    how on earth would that possibly help me? im assuming you just tried to drive traffic to your site. not cool.
    02-14-13 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD